1981 Long Beach Press Telegram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I know this is a fairly specialized set that only Dodgers/Angels collectors and maybe some player collectors would even care about, but I was motivated to finally scan the cards I have to show the world. I can't find any other images of this issue, other than what I have shared, so I am guessing there aren't many out there for people to see.

http://1978theyearitallbegan.blogspot.com/2013/11/1980-long-beach-press-telegram.html

I also did an entry on the 81 set, but have many fewer of that set to share.

You now they have newspaper guys at the flea markets here. Ill keep my eyes out. For the dates u listed. (Live in long beach) maybe I can find the 5 ya need.

That will be a tough one to finish. Thanks for sharing. Even I haven't seen those before!

if you could find any of them in full newspaper form, i'd love to land them. I guess it would depend on what they wanted for the newspaper, but that would be quite cool. thanks for the offer and let me know if you do run across any.

You now they have newspaper guys at the flea markets here. Ill keep my eyes out. For the dates u listed. (Live in long beach) maybe I can find the 5 ya need.