WTTF Ticket stubs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey for all you who are reading this, I just completed a trade with Guy, and he is the REAL DEAL! Really great trader, fast shipping and friendly! If anyone has ticket stubs, hit him up, hes a good man!!

Hey for all you who are reading this, I just completed a trade with Guy, and he is the REAL DEAL! Really great trader, fast shipping and friendly! If anyone has ticket stubs, hit him up, hes a good man!!

Thanks K! Glad it got there in good shape. Looking forward to the next one!

I have a ticket stub from the last Celtic year in the old garden. I had it laminated. Looking for a nice jeter insert $8-10. lmk thanks jim

Interested in trading for ticket stubs. Mainly looking for MLB and NFL, but will consider all sports. Not really interested in buying, but will consider it based on the size of the lot.

I have stuff outside of my bucket. Please just ask. Thanks.

I have a ticket stub from the last Celtic year in the old garden. I had it laminated. Looking for a nice jeter insert $8-10. lmk thanks jim

Hi Jim, If you have a moment, would you please PM me with a scan of the ticket. Thanks for the message. Guy

I don't know how to provide a scan on the bench, I can send you an attachment to your email, if you can provide it. thanks jim

Hi Jim, If you have a moment, would you please PM me with a scan of the ticket. Thanks for the message. Guy

I have this an original 1955 Indianapolis 500 Ticket that has Bill Vukovich pictured he died in that race and was a 2 time Indy 500 winner, not sure what kind of value in trade lmk if interested...Ticket has a crease on back in the middle

Sending PM...

I have this an original 1955 Indianapolis 500 Ticket that has Bill Vukovich pictured he died in that race and was a 2 time Indy 500 winner, not sure what kind of value in trade lmk if interested...Ticket has a crease on back in the middle

Please keep 'em coming.

For those who have offered tickets, I'm still working deals. I haven't forgotten about you.

Let's keep this one going...anyone? Mainly looking for MLB and NFL, but will listen to just about anything.