A Few Game-Used and Autos FT for baseball or for sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zaccheus85

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I don't collect football, but these few cards came as part of a lot that I recently acquired. I am looking to either trade them for baseball cards from my want-list (link in signature), or sell them for the prices listed (dlvd). Please let me know here or via PM if you are interested. I don't mind at all entertaining offers on the entire lot either. Thanks!

-2012 Panini Certified Freshman Fabric #336 Joe Adams (Redemtion-unredeemed)--$3
-2012 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Memorabilia #M-TA Troy Aikman (Cowboys-navy jsy)--SOLD to bfd13
-2012 Topps Valor Field Armor Strength Patch Relic #FAP-BO Brock Osweiler (Broncos-white--23/50)--$6
-2012 Topps Valor Certifield Autographs #CA-MF Malcom Floyd (Chargers--363/500)--$3

Last edited:
Don't have any of your wants, so I'll buy the Aikman. Please post it up and do you want paypal or another method of payment?

Hello,
Are you willing to unload the Osweiler for anything you need, even non GU? I have several of your 1996 Metal Universe needs but also have a 1994 Score Gold Stars #18 Fred McGriff bv $5. Let me know if interested.

Thanks,
Adam (fellow Denverite up in Thornton)

Hello,
Are you willing to unload the Osweiler for anything you need, even non GU? I have several of your 1996 Metal Universe needs but also have a 1994 Score Gold Stars #18 Fred McGriff bv $5. Let me know if interested.

Thanks,
Adam (fellow Denverite up in Thornton)

I might be willing to unload the Osweiler for something like that, depending on the deal. I already have that McGriff unfortunately, but I wouldn't mind seeing which cards you have from 1996 Metal Universe.