Puerto Rico Baseball league IP 11/22/2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr.js36

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
So I went to another exciting game of the Puerto Rico winter league and this time it was a Doubleheader againts "Criollos de Caguas". My team "Indios de Mayaguez" won both games. I got some autographs before and after the game.
This is what I got:
Daniel Bard 7 cards
Alex Cora 1 card and 3 photos
Luis Lopez 2 cards and 1 photo
JanLuis Castro 1 card
Luis Mateo 2 cards
Kris Negron 1 card and 3 photos
Ramon Castro 3 cards
luis Cruz 1 card
Luis Atilano 3 cards and 1 photo
Johnny Monell 1 card and 1photo
Jose De La Torre 3 photos
Rafael Montalvo 1 photo
Michael Nix 2 custom photos (kept one)
Ivan DeJesus 6 cards and 1 photo
Scott Maine 2 cards
Jerry Sands 2 cards and 3 custom photos
Danny Ortiz 1 photo
Carlos Baerga 10 cards
Irving Falu 5 cards
Martin Maldonado 1 card and 1 photo
Jonathan Albaladejo 2 cards

These cards are part of some of the 50/50' s I have with some members of The Bench. If you sent anything please have patience with me. I will send the cards once the season is over.

Thanks for reading :)
Javier

Last edited:
Great job Javier! Sad to see that my Criollos lost both games (can't find the results anywhere in the internet).

Luis

Great job Javier! Sad to see that my Criollos lost both games (can't find the results anywhere in the internet).

Luis
Luis perdieron 3-1 el primero y 1-0 el segundo.
Habian bien pocas personas y lo mas brutal 3 dolares el ticket y veias dos juegos por el precio de uno.

wow..that's a great day!!!!!!! congratulations Javy.i bet it was fun to see your team win both games also :)

I miss 'graphing at doubleheaders. I used to do that at the 'dome back in the day. Great haul, Javier! Congrats!