BSL Major Change: All Owners read and check in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

If we find a viable owner for Cleveland, I will pay the software fee. I have done this is the past for some previous owners and have no issues doing it again.

Steph

If we find a viable owner for Cleveland, I will pay the software fee. I have done this is the past for some previous owners and have no issues doing it again.

Steph
Have you ever tried to use the same license key, or does it only work for one computer? Just a thought

My son Gunnar wants to play but I doubt that would work, don't want people thinking it's really me running two teams:)

well Heath and Cory, and Chris and I play and we have traded with each other a few times. I think as long as things dont get too silly on the trade ends it could be OK. just my thoughts. Honestly it is sort of good to have someone to discuss things with who is "at hand" and understands what you are talking about.

Have you ever tried to use the same license key, or does it only work for one computer? Just a thought

I don't have their license keys. I just sent them Paypal for the software.

Unfortunately both of the members I helped haven't been active in quite awhile.

My offer still stands if we can find someone viable for Cleveland.

Steph

My buddy would like to but he said he is just too busy to get on every other day to keep up with it.

Sorry, I am trying to get someone.

Ron

Let me throw this out there... is it possible to run the lottery now and see where we land as far as draft order? This may allow some teams to make some offseason moves (options, non-tender, etc.) differently in the event they may have more leverage to sign someone from the contraction draft... just a thought... questions, comments, concerns?

Let me throw this out there... is it possible to run the lottery now and see where we land as far as draft order? This may allow some teams to make some offseason moves (options, non-tender, etc.) differently in the event they may have more leverage to sign someone from the contraction draft... just a thought... questions, comments, concerns?

I second that... We have the list and know how many picks each team gets.. Why not start a thread for the draft and get it started..

Calm down peeps. It is coming. Far from common knowledge, heath and i have jobs and families as well. I actually havent seen the twerp in a few days

Calm down peeps. It is coming. Far from common knowledge, heath and i have jobs and families as well. I actually havent seen the twerp in a few days

After the trade deadline does Heath have episodes where he tries to trade off his kid for one of yours...with a snowblower thrown in?:)

... have you checked the trade forums... ba da tsss, I'll be here all week :)

Read and understood.

My buddy would like to but he said he is just too busy to get on every other day to keep up with it.

Sorry, I am trying to get someone.

Ron

Let me throw this out there. Instead of every other day sims, which is difficult for me to keep up with, how about twice weekly sims. Same two days each week. Any two days would work, but lets say Wed and Sat. Each sim being 15 days, a month of the season is covered each week. Also knowing the deadline is say 12 noon central on each Wed and Sat, an owner will know when he needs to export and can fit it into his schedule more easily. A regular season is covered in 6 weeks, a full year covered in 12 weeks. That gives us 4 season a year in the BSL. An option that might be a bit more attractive to prospective new owners and easier for some current ones.

---Dodgers

Read and understood.

Let me throw this out there. Instead of every other day sims, which is difficult for me to keep up with, how about twice weekly sims. Same two days each week. Any two days would work, but lets say Wed and Sat. Each sim being 15 days, a month of the season is covered each week. Also knowing the deadline is say 12 noon central on each Wed and Sat, an owner will know when he needs to export and can fit it into his schedule more easily. A regular season is covered in 6 weeks, a full year covered in 12 weeks. That gives us 4 season a year in the BSL. An option that might be a bit more attractive to prospective new owners and easier for some current ones.

---Dodgers

Braves second that