BJ Raji mini helmet ft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aspoe093

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Have a Raji mini helmet I got a few years back looking to trade it. Looking for other minis or signed baseballs. Can send pics just pm your email .

I'd like a pic. How u get it? What baseball are u looking for?

Pm me your email and I will send u it. When I was living in Wi he was at a radio show in Little Chute and my gf went there and got the auto for me. It was his rookie year and Jordy Nelson hosted the show. Do you have a list I am not to picky?

When I get home I will send you the photos. You have some great autographs. Interested in Tim Salmon, Jean Segura, Bobby Grich, Elvis Andrus, Y. Cespades or just make an offer

Cando the jean segura for the bj. Is the helmet discolored? Or just the picture looks dull? Let me know if ya down for the trade. I'd like you to ship it to my brier Insted of me. Saves a trip through the mail. Anyways PM me if you are down. Thanks

I'm going to be gone till Friday. I will take that trade but will post it on Friday when I get back. The helmet is fine just the picture is bad.