Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: 2007 Set Needs (Topps Heritage, Allen & Ginter)

  1. #1

    2007 Set Needs (Topps Heritage, Allen & Ginter)

    Hey it's been a while for me since I have been on here, but I would love to finish up these sets.
    I don't really have anything past 2009 or so to trade, so let me know what your set needs are or what players/teams you collect.

    2007 Topps Heritage Needs
    4SP
    14 SP
    20b YT
    30b YN
    31 SP
    40 SP
    49 SP
    50a SP
    58a Sm.Print SP
    70b YN
    76B SP YN
    77a SP
    79b YT
    85a SP
    94 SP
    100b YT
    104 SP
    121 SP
    130 SP
    150 SP
    159 SP
    168 SP
    186 SP
    194 SP
    195 SP
    221 SP
    230 SP
    231
    234
    248 SP
    257 SP
    266 SP
    275 SP
    284 SP
    329 SP
    339 SP
    357 SP
    375 SP
    383
    384 SP
    393 SP
    401 SP
    402 SP
    411 SP
    419 SP
    428 SP
    437 SP
    438 SP
    446 SP
    455 SP
    474 SP
    483 SP
    491 SP
    492 SP

    2007 Allen & Ginter Needs

    Base Set

    13, 14, 50, 70, 82, 92, 114,117, 133, 148, 150, 157, 164, 172, 195, 199, 205, 210, 211, 217, 220, 228, 257, 261, 263, 274, 297, 308, 314, 316, 318, 320, 326, 330, 336, 341,

    Regular Minis
    (Regular Back)
    56, 73,, 107, 150, 183,188 193, 203, 208,225,226,286, 302, 303, 310, 334, 338
    Last edited by smt1192; 12-27-2013 at 11:25 AM.
    Travis Hafner Collector

    Total Items: 385
    Total Value :$874.35
    Here is a link to my Travis Hafner HAVE list. Need all cards not on it.

  2. #2
    Hello,
    I should have 2007 A&G minis 183 & 193 and probably some base. Can you hit anything on my want list?

    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ball-Want-List

    Thanks,
    Steve

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by apba66and0 View Post
    Hello,
    I should have 2007 A&G minis 183 & 193 and probably some base. Can you hit anything on my want list?

    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ball-Want-List

    Thanks,
    Steve
    I don't but I would be willing to pay paypal for the two minis.
    Travis Hafner Collector

    Total Items: 385
    Total Value :$874.35
    Here is a link to my Travis Hafner HAVE list. Need all cards not on it.

  4. #4
    Have these 2007 Topps Allen & Ginter SP's for you.

    63, 107, 110, 152, 178, 194, 243, 307, 317, 319, 345, 349

    Anything of Mike Trout, Mark Trumbo, Jered Weaver, Joey Votto, Jose Bautista, Carlos Gonzalez, Yu Darvish, Yoenis Cespedes, Miguel Cabrera, Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez, Robinson Cano, Mariano Rivera, Eric Hosmer, Alex Gordon, Albert Pujols

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    Collecting Mike Trout, Albert Pujols, Shohei Ohtani, Jo Adell, David Fletcher

    Also collecting Yankees and Orioles for my granddaughters

    Collecting OKC Thunder cards in basketball

    Also looking for 2018/19 and 2019/20 Prizm Basketball Gold cards #/10, just base cards, rc's not inserts

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dlackey View Post
    Have these 2007 Topps Allen & Ginter SP's for you.

    63, 107, 110, 152, 178, 194, 243, 307, 317, 319, 345, 349

    Anything of Mike Trout, Mark Trumbo, Jered Weaver, Joey Votto, Jose Bautista, Carlos Gonzalez, Yu Darvish, Yoenis Cespedes, Miguel Cabrera, Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez, Robinson Cano, Mariano Rivera, Eric Hosmer, Alex Gordon, Albert Pujols

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    At first glance, I have 2008 Topps Chrome Refractors Arod 1 and Miguel Cabrera 5. Also Have 2007 Topps Alex Gordon 634 and 2007 Topps Heritage Albert Pujols 476.

    I also would be willing to purchase these as well.
    Travis Hafner Collector

    Total Items: 385
    Total Value :$874.35
    Here is a link to my Travis Hafner HAVE list. Need all cards not on it.

  6. #6
    I can use all 4 of them. The sp's book for $36 total. The arod and Cabrera book $4.50 each, the Gordon books $1.50 and the heritage Pujols books $2.00, for a total of $12.50

    Anything else for the remainder of bv difference.

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    Collecting Mike Trout, Albert Pujols, Shohei Ohtani, Jo Adell, David Fletcher

    Also collecting Yankees and Orioles for my granddaughters

    Collecting OKC Thunder cards in basketball

    Also looking for 2018/19 and 2019/20 Prizm Basketball Gold cards #/10, just base cards, rc's not inserts

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dlackey View Post
    I can use all 4 of them. The sp's book for $36 total. The arod and Cabrera book $4.50 each, the Gordon books $1.50 and the heritage Pujols books $2.00, for a total of $12.50

    Anything else for the remainder of bv difference.

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    I have
    Mariano Rivera 2007 Topps Heritage 61
    Mariano Rivera 2004 Fleer Platinum 173 Unsung Heroes
    Alex Rodriguez 2006 Upper Deck First Pitch 126

    Now some double trouble
    Alex Rodriguez/Derek Jeter 2007 Topps Classic Combo 657
    Jared Weaver/Miguel Cabrerea 2008 SP Authentic Marquee Matchups MM-45

    Lastly, I see you collect Edmonds in your signature. I have this card, except mine is numbered 087/199, possibly called a holo-gold parallel
    Travis Hafner Collector

    Total Items: 385
    Total Value :$874.35
    Here is a link to my Travis Hafner HAVE list. Need all cards not on it.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by smt1192 View Post
    I don't but I would be willing to pay paypal for the two minis.
    Thanks but not selling just yet. Hoping to get something off the trade list. Maybe another time. Thanks.

  9. #9
    I have these 2007 A&G if you still need them
    Base #14,82,133,157,164,217,228
    Mini Regular back #193, #208, #225
    2007 Topps Heritage
    #50 Yellow Team Name
    #70 Yellow Name
    #100 Yellow Team Name
    #248
    SP#401
    do you have any Mini's of Jeter,Machado,Puig,Mantle
    email me at ryan4sale@aol.com
    Do you need any Mini A&G backs or Mini Black also ?
    what about other years A&G ?
    Last edited by tom szczygiel; 12-20-2013 at 05:43 PM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by smt1192 View Post
    I have
    Mariano Rivera 2007 Topps Heritage 61
    Mariano Rivera 2004 Fleer Platinum 173 Unsung Heroes
    Alex Rodriguez 2006 Upper Deck First Pitch 126

    Now some double trouble
    Alex Rodriguez/Derek Jeter 2007 Topps Classic Combo 657
    Jared Weaver/Miguel Cabrerea 2008 SP Authentic Marquee Matchups MM-45

    Lastly, I see you collect Edmonds in your signature. I have this card, except mine is numbered 087/199, possibly called a holo-gold parallel


    Only one I need there is the Edmonds card,

    Thanks and lmk,
    Dennis
    Collecting Mike Trout, Albert Pujols, Shohei Ohtani, Jo Adell, David Fletcher

    Also collecting Yankees and Orioles for my granddaughters

    Collecting OKC Thunder cards in basketball

    Also looking for 2018/19 and 2019/20 Prizm Basketball Gold cards #/10, just base cards, rc's not inserts

  11. #11
    I have Heritage sp 329 if you have an sp from my Mets wantlist below. LMK, Thanks
    Mets wants- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
    FT's- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2019-17-fts.html
    I don't do buckets. Sorry.
    Set Needs- https://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/set-wants.html
    I am in the process of sorting through a recent LHS buy-out and my lists may not be up-to-date.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by dlackey View Post
    Only one I need there is the Edmonds card,

    Thanks and lmk,
    Dennis
    Ok, what kind of BV would you put on that?
    Travis Hafner Collector

    Total Items: 385
    Total Value :$874.35
    Here is a link to my Travis Hafner HAVE list. Need all cards not on it.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by bonzomoretti View Post
    I have Heritage sp 329 if you have an sp from my Mets wantlist below. LMK, Thanks
    sorry, haven't been able to find a hit to any of your needs
    Travis Hafner Collector

    Total Items: 385
    Total Value :$874.35
    Here is a link to my Travis Hafner HAVE list. Need all cards not on it.

  14. #14
    I have the following off you want list:

    2007 Topps Heritage Needs
    70b YN
    437 SP
    2007 Allen & Ginter Needs
    Base Set
    63, 308

    My want lists are on my web page

    Thanks
    Charlie

  15. #15
    SMT1192, see Post #9 I have some cards you need.
    send a PM or email me at ryan4sale@aol.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •