All I want for Christmas is a Puig auto. Please?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KeMVP

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I am willing to trade any number of cards(that is fair) for a Yasiel Puig auto. It doesn't have to be a 1/1 refractor with his thumbprint and social security number on it(if he has one). I will be happy with any autograph card from Topps or Bowman. I have a small amount of high end products like TTT and Bowman Sterling and numerous low-end autographs and game used cards on my tradelist in my sig. Thank you all, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I pulled the Cyan printing plate for Puig RC US250 yesterday. That is the homerun of printing plates for 2013 and I couldn't be more excited.

Yup. It's on Ebay, but I will but you a deal if you get in touch with me. I have it on Ebay for $999. Will do $800 and overnight it to you if you got PayPal. If you are interested email me at [email protected]

Whatever you do through Ebay is fine but there is no selling here until you reach 20 Bench Points.