New cards added to my bucket - Looking to trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luis,

You can send over some pics of your I-Rod autos. I will check them out. I only personally collect Topps though, so if you have any Topps ones I'll check them out. Also, glad you got some use out of the bats, or one of them at least. Did you like it? I'll have to say, looking back I'm a bit embarassed on the bats I was making back then. My craft has come a long way since then! I'm cutting bats out of birch and hickory now, have added a larger sweet spot to my design, and have managed to bring the weight down to about a -3oz. Anywho, send me some pics of iRod Topps Autos if you've got any. Thanks.

Ryan:

I checked my I-Rods and I got rid o all the ones that displayed horizontally. All I can offer for the I-Rod are a Cepeda Topps Five Star, Cepeda Topps Finest, Jose Reyes Topps Finest, Cespedes Topps Chrome (RC), Carlos Beltran 2004 Topps, Carlos Beltran Topps Pack Wars. All are on-card autos.
I do like the shape and feel of the bats you make. I thought they vibrated a little too much for my taste. I could be interested in purchasing or trading for two more bats for my little league team (11-12 year old players). I think the bats will need to be 30 or 31 inches. Let me know both about the I-Rod and the bats for my Little League team.

Thanks Ryan,

Luis

John, I may be interesetd in some of the patches you have, but I'm working out a trade with somebody with the Matthews at the moment. If that falls through I will contact you.[/QUOTE]

That's cool. Let me know. And am interested in the glavine as well

john

Last edited: