Autograph specific goals for 2014 anyone? (how did you do?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

As of today's mail I have hit all my goals for 2014!

That's awesome Ed! Now set up new goals for 2015.

From my part, in 2014 I was able to acquire autos of SAM PARRILLA, JIM PENA, and JUAN RIOS. So now, I'm down to 5 players

Hi Bithorn (1942-1947 Cubs, White Sox)
Carlos Bernier (1953 Pirates)
Luis Marquez (1951-1954 Braves, Cubs, Pirates)
Miguel Fuentes (1969 Pilots)
Carlos Velazquez (1973 Brewers)

My goal is to increase my collection by at least 1500 signed items. I hit 1000 in 2013 and wasn't back to graphing IP until April and did almost nothing TTM. Now I'll have an extra 3 months to work with for the Rangers Winter Caravan and all sorts of hockey stuff, so if I do that plus more TTM'ing, I thik I can hit 1500. Maybe even 2000.

Came up a few hundred short, mostly since hockey dried up pretty badly, baseball was terrible for quantity (good quality though), and I didn't do as much TTMing as I could/should have.

No goals for 2015 aside from getting at least 500 baseball cards signed. I just want to enjoy it without pushing for some meaningless number. I sometimes feel like I sacrifice quality for quantity and I don't want to do that.