2013 Topps Chome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OnDeck

Prospect
Question, I have notice that card 173 Paul Goldschmidt has two type of refractor cards one regular and one that looks like a diamond square type with lots of sparkers to the card. In fact there are several of these type of cards on different players. My question is this Are all the refractor cards all base refractor cards including this diamond looking type card ?

There are two different refractor sets. The plain rainbow type is the regular refractor and the one with the diamond type shapes are xfractors. They are not marked that on the back. Both are marked refractors. Hope this helps. Butch

Yes it does bdink25 I thought they may have been the xfractor having both sets mark as refractors is a bit confusing. thanks again

There are two different refractor sets. The plain rainbow type is the regular refractor and the one with the diamond type shapes are xfractors. They are not marked that on the back. Both are marked refractors. Hope this helps. Butch

The BV on the xfractors is a little more than the regular refractors. They don't make it easy. Butch
Yes it does bdink25 I thought they may have been the xfractor having both sets mark as refractors is a bit confusing. thanks again