13 Topps Update US250 Puig SP - Arms up variation - FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoBolts

Prospect
I was lucky enough to pull a SSP Puig from a pack - a Walmart rack pack of all things - and while I'm inclined to hold onto it as a long-term investment, I would be willing to move it for a 1950s-era Gordie Howe hockey card.

This is the super short print variation of Puig's regular US250 card. Short print variations are reportedly falling 8 per hobby case, whereas the super short prints are falling only 1 per 2 cases.

I understand the bv on this card is $200, and Howe cards from the 50s tend to have much higher values, so I'm not looking for a NM/M card. I'd even be willing to accept a Howe card in trade that is valued less than $200. Make me an offer and we'll go from there.

The card is fresh from a pack and has no visible flaws. It was immediately scanned and put into a top loader. Here are links to scans of its front and back:

Puig arms up Front

Puig arms up Back

If you've got a 1950s Gordie Howe you're willing to move for this, lmk and perhaps we can work something out. Thanks!!