A Not so nice pull

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Panzram

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I won a box of Historic Autographs "Five Boroughs". Keep in mind this was just one possible slabbed card, cut auto, etc. So I was hopeful, but I got...wait for it...A redemption for a signed ball from Scott Brosius with the inscription WS MVP. That will teach me not to buy this again.

I sent it in, and like a fool I didn't write down my address and info, so hopefully they'll take it from the return address on the envelope or it was a waste.

I hate redemption cards.......I have one from 2011 bowman platinum of Manny Machado/Culter duo auto red serial to only about 10.......Still waiting for it as.....the other guy did not sign it.....only Machado Been waiting 2 years.... can't topps sue the other guy for breach of contract? .....Best regards, David

I'd bet you could probably get your money back or close to it reselling seeing as it has the inscription, could have been a lot worse

Look at it this way, you get a free autographed baseball of a World Series MVP. It's not Reggie, or Berra, or Mantle, but players like Brosius are important to the game too, and for that one Series, he outhit Jeter, Bernie, Posada, Tino, and Paul O'Neill, those are some pretty good players, and he more than held his own with them.

That's a good point. I saw the same signed ball on ebay in excess of $80 but no one is buying. lol

Redemptions are THE WORST. I'm still waiting on Panini to come through on a few redemptions I redeemed online in June. They haven't even responded to my inquiries about not receiving them. I know the redemptions are available, as I've seen the physical cards on Ebay. :( Good luck! Hopefully it works out for ya.

Brian