BSL Update: 2017 #8 Trade Deadline soon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League Files will be ready for all within 15 minutes of this post

This is the trading deadline, any trades made this season must be posted properly In the Trading forum by Sunday at 5:00 PM Central time,( I will be out of town this weekend so an extra day for trading for everyone.) PLEASE CHECK YOUR TRADE POSTS - Things are getting sloppy again, Players posted in trade theads that say they are in AAA but are actually in AA or vice versa, also if trading a player on the DL ( which technically isnt legal however I have never enforced it) please let me know. ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO MAKE THE TRADE ENTERING PROCESS EASIER ON ME WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!

So again Export deadline is Sunday at 5:00 PM Central time

Website will be updated tonight

I 100% agree with the entering trades comments. I will, however, say that the league has always allowed DL trading (the game does not allow it as it mirrors real life, but we always have).

I think the biggest deal is people post a trade, then in the rush to make rosters work, shuffle people around between levels, etc before exporting. Of course, the people that really do this a lot either won't read this or won't take the time to give a crap about the processing time involved. Trades literally take half of the sim time.

Cory

I 100% agree with the entering trades comments. I will, however, say that the league has always allowed DL trading (the game does not allow it as it mirrors real life, but we always have).

I think the biggest deal is people post a trade, then in the rush to make rosters work, shuffle people around between levels, etc before exporting. Of course, the people that really do this a lot either won't read this or won't take the time to give a crap about the processing time involved. Trades literally take half of the sim time.

Cory

If your referring to me I did take the time to read this:) so ha. I try my best to post them correctly usually at work going off the website sometimes maybe not 100% on the right level but I think its not a frequent thing by any means. I will work better at posting though in the future now what for Santana Cory or OF Borgoues and Paz

Another sucky sim for Phillies except for Matt Anderson's no-hitter against Pirates. A Phillies first!!

Congrats on the no hitter.

I am right there with you on the sucky sim. I don't have one guy hitting over .300 which takes a toll on the pitching staff to keep us in close games. The past sim I lost three games within 3 runs, and was shut out twice. The other shellacking, courtesy of the Mets, was a 6-1 route. Where, oh where, is the offense? On the plus side, I did not have to put anyone on the DL this sim :)

Cards getting better probley a little to late, Castro is paying off early on. 8 win sim I'll take it. Offense not slot of names but 3rd in NL in average and upper echelon on NL team on base. Pitching bullpen era 2nd in NL that was shocking 2nd in strikeouts I don't know how I'm always among the top strikeout team

Pretty good race in the NL Central with PIT as we keep flip-flopping between 1st and 2nd the last couple of SIMs.

LOL - I'm mad at myself for forgetting to move newly acquired SP Dan Reed out of DFA and into my rotation prior to the last SIM. He sat there with nothing to contribute for 15 days, but hopefully he's rested and ready for the stretch drive. Maybe he will jump start my struggling starting rotation...

Eric

Braves are still in the hunt for the wild card, last time I was this close to .500 this late in the season we went to the WS. I am happy over all considering the injuries we have sustained. did have a little trouble exporting, Nick can you verify that it did upload? Thanks

The new sim is ready for download.. Nick has also updated the website..
Just so everyone knows.. Nick must have gotten busy this morning and forgot to
post up the new thread... Kendall