Looking to do 50/50 this season in the PCL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pdonahoe

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I live in New Orleans and see the Zephers and looking to see if anyone is in interested in doing 50/50. Check the Zephers schedule and see what teams I see this season. Here are a few rules. 1. Send no more than 6 cards of anyone. 2. Please rub ur cards down before mailing them to me. 3. Please send a envelope or a box with postage to mail ur cards back at the end of the season. I will keep u updated with how I am doing. If u have any questions just let me know. Ready to get this season started.

I'll be sending some cards in a few weeks, hope I don't miss to much but some is better than none.
One question. How many is too many of one guy? When you say 6 total is that 6 for each of us totaling 12 or just 6 total?

Last edited:
That is all I really do is visiting teams

How many of these guys do you think you'll see this year, I like to get the guys from the 80s that are coaches now.

Albuquerque Isotopes
Managers & Coaches

55 Damon Berryhill
22 Franklin Stubbs

Colorado Springs Sky Sox
Managers & Coaches

24 Glenallen Hill

Iowa Cubs
Managers & Coaches

30 Marty Pevey
12 Brian Harper

Las Vegas 51s
Managers & Coaches

6 Wally Backman

Oklahoma City Red Hawks
Managers & Coaches

12 Tom Lawless

Reno Aces
Managers & Coaches

25 Phil Nevin
14 Greg Gross

Round Rock Express
Managers & Coaches

22 Steve Buechele
11 Spike Owen

U can send, Iowa, Round Rock, and Reno

Ok, thanks. Let me see what I have and I will post something if I have enough. Do you want 50/50 with what I send or would you like something from my area...I can do Pensacola Blue Wahoos and teams in the southern league.