Hi Bench Traders!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks Fan23

Prospect
I am fairly new to The Bench - I was on about a year ago but then went through a nasty divorce. I am back and ready to go!

I do have one question. I have been posting Wants for a couple weeks now and completed a few trades thus far but I noticed I do not get a lot of replies to my threads. is it because I am new? I see people with HOF status post the same exact wants and people reply tons.

I am of the utmost integrity and look forward to communicating and trading for a long time to come!

Thanks!

John
[email protected]

I doubt it is because you are new, just be patient...the points will come and so will more trades. :)

First of all welcome!! I am a HOF member and do not get a lot of replies to my threads. It all depends on what you want and what you have for trade. If you want take a look at my want lists and I would be more than happy to trade with you. If I have anythuijg that you want .

Thanks.

Bryon

Welcome to "The Bench".

As far as trading, it is all about what you want and what you have to trade. Once stuff runs it's course, it slows down quite a bit.

Ron

Welcome back to The Bench! You may want to see what the others do that is different then your threads and then use it on your new threads. Best regards, David