Site activity rewards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
We are in the process of adding on a rewards system. Members who routinely use the site will be awarded point for posting, voting in polls etc.

In the near future we will introduce a Store that will have items you can redeem your earned credits for cards, GC site upgrades.

I would like to come up with a name for our "currency" other than CREDITS. so rattle off some ideas and we can put it to a vote.

Some other things are in the works, so stay tuned.

Last edited:
Since we've all spent some time sitting on the Bench, how about "splinters"? In this case, the more the better.

Cool idea!

I think I like "Bench Bucks" the best myself. Simple and to the point.

Maybe allow them to be traded among members?

Thanks
Craig

Hobby coins

Points of some return

Big Ones

Chunks of Cheddar

Clams

Dime Bags

Wax Stax

Meliahs Mucho Mounds of Moolah

Sticking with the baseball them:

HOF Points/Bucks/Cash
or
Benchie Points/Bucks/Cash
I think it goes with the level system and fits.

Yeah, I kinda like "Splinters," but I would understand if "Bench Bux" or something were chosen.

I have only been trading a very little bit of late, but I really love this (digital) place and I'm really grateful that the hard-working higher-ups here are taking such trouble to do what they're doing.

1. Dugout bucks
2. Swing dollars
3. Pitch points
4. Run bucks
5. Homerun coins

How about Bench Bases or Bench Total Bases? Rewards could vary from singles, doubles, triples and homers thereby adding 1, 2, 3 or 4 to your total "bases" account.