A small Heep of autos...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
It's that time!!! Finally, NCAA has started. UTA hosted a 4 team tourney with Stephen F. Austin, Oklahoma St and Incarnate Word(jumped up to D1) this year. It's nothing great; but hey, beautiful 73 degree weather, 5 dollar tickets and this year, they even sell beer!!!!!!! Caught a few games..You never know who may be there and today was no exception. Hunter Dozier(1st round pick for KC in '13) was there; but I have no cards of his and didn't bring anything any way. Bobby Witt was also there briefly, I think he is now an agent; but once again I didn't bring his cards. No big deal, he signs TTM and I have more Witt autos than I know what to do with. I really just went for 1 guy but of course, I always bring of a few of

Mark McLemore 5/5

and the head coach for Incarnate Word, who's been there for 17 yrs now I believe...

Danny Heep 12 cards..very nice guy.
mclemore081_zps3b07a7a1.jpg
mclemore082_zpsdd599e91.jpg
Nothing earth-shattering but a fun day at the park..
THanks for reading
Chris

LOVE those Mother's cookies cards autographed

Ed, you took the words out of my mouth! I was thinking the same thing when I saw the Heep Mother's Cookies card. I love those cards! Great successes, Chris!