*BUYING ALL Game Used & Autographed Basketball Cards for .50 Each No List Necessary!*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buyinggameused

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
*BUYING ALL Game Used & Autographed Basketball Cards for .50 Each No List Necessary!*

I'm buying autographed BASKETBALL cards for $.50 each. The cards must be in NRMT-MT condition and from a professional set. Also, I'm not concerned with year (yes - I accept the Skybox Autographics cards from the 1990s).

I'm not interested in Press Pass, SAGE, Collector's Edge or any other draft auto (unless it's a decent player). The cards should be from NBA sets with the player depicted in his pro uniform (I don't usually buy autos where the player is pictured in a college or generic uniform but I might make exceptions; I will gladly look at lists).

Let me know what you have - PM me a list and I'll let you know which cards I want to buy.

*I will consider buying game-used cards for $.50 each but would need to see a list. I'm more interested in buying autos, but if the game-used isn't a bunch of commons I will consider buying.

Let me know what you have VIA PM. I'm also interested in buying cheap graded from PSA or BGS or 1986-87 Fleer basketball commons.

Payment will be made VIA Paypal. Thanks!