New Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rondavis

Bench Warmer
Just posting the obligatory "hello world" post after creating my account.

I collected baseball cards (and some autographs TTM) as a kid with my dad, and just recently started collecting with my kids (13 &10). The goal is to complete the 2014 Topps base set and get them all autographed. It'll be a challenge, that's for sure. Maybe we'll have it done before the kids are out of college.

As for me, I'm a 30-something Braves fan still furious that Dale Murphy isn't in the HOF. We also root for the Yankees because 1)that's my dad's team and 2)a friendship with a former NYY player.

I'm looking forward to being part of the community here.

Ron

Welcome to the Bench! I'm sure you'll complete the '14 set fast with all the set builders on this site but as for getting them all autographed (ttm) well that may take quite a while. Good luck on your goals & happy trading!

Welcome from another Braves fan, although I don't see how liking the Braves and Yankees could be possible:)

Welcome to The Bench. I understand your frustration with the HOF. I am a Cardinals fan and can't believe Ted Simmons is not in.