Bench Bucks Store

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I get a PM when someone redeems a prize. I will create a "Free card" trade in TM so that I get your address to mail the card.

I have you order, just need to get around to packing it up.

I just made my first "purchase" from the Bench Bucks Store. Easy as 1-2-3! It was cool being on the leader board for a few hours!

Thanks
Craig

Did you check your email? Best regards, David

I use gmail and i never got a message in my primary mail-It may have been sent into my spam mail i never open that mail folder i just delete it all w/o opening it-So if it went in my Spam folder its long been deleted...was i supposed to respond to the email? maybe that's why i haven't received it yet...hopefully Pete can email me another one.

Last edited:
I purchased the Bubba Starling gu card, I guess I checked out, not sure now, been a couple weeks ago. How do you check to make sure you did indeed check out.

Thanks,
Dennis

I purchased the Bubba Starling gu card, I guess I checked out, not sure now, been a couple weeks ago. How do you check to make sure you did indeed check out.

Thanks,
Dennis

I made a purchase Sonny Gray GU i checked out and kept thinking did i do this right-So after a week i messaged Pete and he told me he receives a an email when a purchase is made-A few days later the transaction was posted in the trade manager under receiving free cards about 5 days later the Sonny Gray GU i purchased came the mail-I also purchased a $10 ebay gift card but nothing posted yet and it's been several weeks-Not sure if Pete got the email or not as i could have but it went into my spam folder and i was supposed to respond to it but it went and got deleted.

Last edited:
When the program first started, there were some bugs to work out some features were not working 100%.

I'll have to check on it.

I used my Bench Bucks to purchase an eBay Gift Card as well. I haven't received an email yet. It's only been a couple of days though.

Thanks
Craig

I noticed it was said you cannot transfer bucks however when you click on another users bench bucks it says initiate transfer and asks how much. Was this added or perhaps it just wont work anyway? Thanks.

Pete

Can you lmk if I did a purchase correctly. I purchased the Bubba Starling gu card that was in the store a couple weeks ago. Haven't seen any email so thinking I didn't do something right on my end.

Thanks and lmk when you get a free moment
Dennis

Pete

Can you lmk if I did a purchase correctly. I purchased the Bubba Starling gu card that was in the store a couple weeks ago. Haven't seen any email so thinking I didn't do something right on my end.

Thanks and lmk when you get a free moment
Dennis

Dennis,

I did see a purchase for the card but I think you deleted it from your "inventory" before I even saw the purchase PM. So I had no clue who it was suppose to go to.

I'll get that out ASAP.

*** ANYONE WHO REDEEMS SOMETHING FROM THE STORE ****

I PROCESS THE ORDERS SO GIVE ME A FEW DAYS ONCE YOU PLACE THE ORDER.
IF YOU DON'T GET A PM FROM ME OR A POSTED FREE CARD TRADE, THEN DROP ME A MESSAGE.