Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,922
    Bench Bucks
    6,295
    Bench Points
    4889
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by dlackey View Post
    Ok I think I did but not really sure.

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    Did you get an email ? it may be a computer generated one where it could be in your junk mail-I had no clue we even received an email i found out last night when David K asked me the same question.
    MY SITE
    I mail Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays

  2. Champs96ws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    16,585
    Bench Bucks
    31,799
    Blog Entries
    13
    Bench Points
    758
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Barry Sanders

    Go to krazydecals732's ebay items


    #32
    When the program first started, there were some bugs to work out some features were not working 100%.

    I'll have to check on it.

  3. Loyalty32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    18,266
    Bench Bucks
    4,168
    Bench Points
    2457
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to hlrzr32's ebay items


    #33
    I used my Bench Bucks to purchase an eBay Gift Card as well. I haven't received an email yet. It's only been a couple of days though.

    Thanks
    Craig

  4. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    33,074
    Bench Bucks
    4,013
    Bench Points
    6837
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to txcr0101's ebay items


    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    Did you get an email ? it may be a computer generated one where it could be in your junk mail-I had no clue we even received an email i found out last night when David K asked me the same question.

    I haven't seen one yet in my inbox.

    Dennis
    Collecting Mike Trout, Albert Pujols, Shohei Ohtani, David Fletcher

    Also collecting Yankees and Orioles for my granddaughters

  5. TJCloutier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    1,608
    Bench Bucks
    436
    Blog Entries
    4
    Bench Points
    74
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Gary Sheffield

    Go to mcluvsrp's ebay items


    #35
    I noticed it was said you cannot transfer bucks however when you click on another users bench bucks it says initiate transfer and asks how much. Was this added or perhaps it just wont work anyway? Thanks.

  6. KCLJ520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    3,456
    Bench Bucks
    1,270
    Bench Points
    103
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #36
    Thanks for doing this Pete, I am excited to redeem my Bench Bucks!
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

  7. Jaybo374's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Norwich, NY
    Posts
    4,674
    Bench Bucks
    1,605
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bench Points
    439
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to upstatenyredsoxfan's ebay items
    Go to jaybo374's comc items

    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLJ520 View Post
    Thanks for doing this Pete, I am excited to redeem my Bench Bucks!
    Me too!!!
    my set wantlist

  8. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    33,074
    Bench Bucks
    4,013
    Bench Points
    6837
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to txcr0101's ebay items


    #38
    Pete

    Can you lmk if I did a purchase correctly. I purchased the Bubba Starling gu card that was in the store a couple weeks ago. Haven't seen any email so thinking I didn't do something right on my end.

    Thanks and lmk when you get a free moment
    Dennis
    Collecting Mike Trout, Albert Pujols, Shohei Ohtani, David Fletcher

    Also collecting Yankees and Orioles for my granddaughters

  9. Champs96ws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    16,585
    Bench Bucks
    31,799
    Blog Entries
    13
    Bench Points
    758
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Barry Sanders

    Go to krazydecals732's ebay items


    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by dlackey View Post
    Pete

    Can you lmk if I did a purchase correctly. I purchased the Bubba Starling gu card that was in the store a couple weeks ago. Haven't seen any email so thinking I didn't do something right on my end.

    Thanks and lmk when you get a free moment
    Dennis
    Dennis,

    I did see a purchase for the card but I think you deleted it from your "inventory" before I even saw the purchase PM. So I had no clue who it was suppose to go to.

    I'll get that out ASAP.



    *** ANYONE WHO REDEEMS SOMETHING FROM THE STORE ****

    I PROCESS THE ORDERS SO GIVE ME A FEW DAYS ONCE YOU PLACE THE ORDER.
    IF YOU DON'T GET A PM FROM ME OR A POSTED FREE CARD TRADE, THEN DROP ME A MESSAGE.

  10. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,922
    Bench Bucks
    6,295
    Bench Points
    4889
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #40
    I purchased a Ebay gift certificate almost a month ago-Took the bench bucks points away-Since its been a month or so
    i was wondering did you receive it?
    MY SITE
    I mail Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays

  11. dlackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    33,074
    Bench Bucks
    4,013
    Bench Points
    6837
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to txcr0101's ebay items


    #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Champs96ws View Post
    Dennis,

    I did see a purchase for the card but I think you deleted it from your "inventory" before I even saw the purchase PM. So I had no clue who it was suppose to go to.

    I'll get that out ASAP.



    *** ANYONE WHO REDEEMS SOMETHING FROM THE STORE ****

    I PROCESS THE ORDERS SO GIVE ME A FEW DAYS ONCE YOU PLACE THE ORDER.
    IF YOU DON'T GET A PM FROM ME OR A POSTED FREE CARD TRADE, THEN DROP ME A MESSAGE.


    No hurries, I was wandering if I did something wrong or not being the first time I had tried it.

    Thanks,
    Dennis
    Collecting Mike Trout, Albert Pujols, Shohei Ohtani, David Fletcher

    Also collecting Yankees and Orioles for my granddaughters

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •