Bench Bucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
This will be a sticky for future reference.

Bench Bucks is a rewards program for doing various things on the site. The following list breaks down the current rewards.
This list can change or be modified at any time.

Birthday +100
Referral +20
Create Thread +2
Friend +1
Post +1
Poll +1
Vote +1
Tag +1
Reputation +1
Upload a pic to album +1
Daily activity - log in and post every 24 hours = +1

Infraction -50

Just about everything gives members a positive rewards balance. Get an infraction of any kind and you will lose points.
There will also be special circumstance where rewards will be handed out by the MOD team. If they feel someone has made deserves a little recognition for something they posted or did on the site, it will be at their discretion.

Rewards can also be earned by joining one of our Site Sponsored contests or fantasy leagues.

With all the rewards accumulating what can I use them for? That's is where the Bench Bucks Store comes into play. The store will be stocked with items that can be "purchased" using the rewards points.

Pretty cool.
I need to work on my activity which has slowed a lot lately. I still do show up a couple times daily. Post office prices have just put me in a rebellious mood toward supporting them, even if a trade could help me.

Pretty cool.
I need to work on my activity which has slowed a lot lately. I still do show up a couple times daily. Post office prices have just put me in a rebellious mood toward supporting them, even if a trade could help me.
I felt the same way.....but now by using pwe on the smaller trades...I can at least feel a little better about trading! Best regards, David

I felt the same way.....but now by using pwe on the smaller trades...I can at least feel a little better about trading! Best regards, David

I agree as well. I us a PWE and make them non-machineable and it usually only costs $.70. The $2.32 for a padded envelope is just CRAZY!!!!! Four trade that way comes to almost $10.00.

Ron

Hey Peter , I know this is probably a stupid question but I will ask it anyway. Are we able to trade our Bench Bucks?

Yeah, cool idea. I'd been away for awhile. Comps are the rage everywhere. Nice to see them here.

I clicked on the transaction tab in the header and noticed that I have spent several Bench Bucks.
Not that I am complaining or anything. It's just that I am curious as to what those charges are.
I didn't see anything anywhere that would explain this.

Thanks,
Gary

When you edit a thread/post it gives you credits so to counter that it also charges you to NULL the edit.