Bench Bucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I just noticed they were there and had to come and see what they were all about , AWESOME Idea.

Richard

Champs what are your thoughts of perhaps giving away Bench Points for prizes in this coming years Benchies? I think it'd be a nice treat and may produce more interest.

Hi -

I put in for the Craig Anderson GU card using my Bench Bucks, but I havent heard anything back. It took the Bench Bucks from my account. Is there anything else I have to do? Thanks!!

Scobes

This is a great idea, there are some very nice cards in the bench bucks store too. Thanks

Here is a question. Are we able to sell cards to other members for these Bench Bucks? Maybe it was answered and I just missed it

Here is a question. Are we able to sell cards to other members for these Bench Bucks? Maybe it was answered and I just missed it

The answer would be no. These cannot be transferred in any way. I asked the question also a while back.

Can anyone explain the gift card option for ebay or comc? How does that work and how do the benchpoints transfer to dollar value on the gift cards? Thanks, Rooster.

not that it matters, but someone else posted the issue of editing your post and losing 2 bench points.
i have partaken in a few contests in which you must edit your post to pick your team. is it possible to not get points subtracted for that?
it just seems a hindrance for people who are participating in a contest.

not that it matters, but someone else posted the issue of editing your post and losing 2 bench points.
i have partaken in a few contests in which you must edit your post to pick your team. is it possible to not get points subtracted for that?
it just seems a hindrance for people who are participating in a contest.

I wondered that myself, Many people do not update their trade list in their thread. Very annoying to figure out where they are.

Initially there was a snag where you got two points for a post edit, not something which you would normally get any points for. Well, one member figured that out and racked up a lot of points in one evening with that edit loophole. So the -2 points you are seeing is just making you break even for the edit, you'll notice you're not losing any Bench Bucks overall.

Initially there was a snag where you got two points for a post edit, not something which you would normally get any points for. Well, one member figured that out and racked up a lot of points in one evening with that edit loophole. So the -2 points you are seeing is just making you break even for the edit, you'll notice you're not losing any Bench Bucks overall.

Thanks for the clear up.
What happens when editing multiple times?
I'm pretty sure every time you edit it's -1

When you click on the edit button, it subtracts 1 point. But when you save that edit a point is added back. This happens every time a post is edited. For deletions, if a post gets deleted one point will be subtracted. If a thread gets deleted 2 points are subtracted.