Bench Bucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I purchased the Sherron Collins auto a few days ago! What do I do to get the card in hand? Does it just automatically get mailed to me? Thanks!
John

I purchased the Sherron Collins auto a few days ago! What do I do to get the card in hand? Does it just automatically get mailed to me? Thanks!
John

Send a private message to Champs96WS (Peter). He runs the Bench Bucks store.

Steph

I have sent three PM, but have not received a reply. The bench bucks were deducted but that was it.

Pete has the cards at his physical address so unfortunately none of the other mods can help you with this. I did send Pete a message via Facebook about this for you on your behalf.

Steph

where is the store that I can shop in?? 2000+points I would like to get something but store on the tool bar is always out of stock.

It's under the Bench Tools drop down menu @ top of the screen. I was in there today and from what I can tell there is only one card available.

I will have to assume our Bench Bucks are meaningless @ this point?

The Bench Bucks program was created and implemented by the site owner. Since he is not active around here very much it would be safe to assume the program is obsolete until further notice.

This will be a sticky for future reference.

Bench Bucks is a rewards program for doing various things on the site. The following list breaks down the current rewards.
This list can change or be modified at any time.

Birthday +100
Referral +20
Create Thread +2
Friend +1
Post +1
Poll +1
Vote +1
Tag +1
Reputation +1
Upload a pic to album +1
Daily activity - log in and post every 24 hours = +1

Infraction -50

Just about everything gives members a positive rewards balance. Get an infraction of any kind and you will lose points.
There will also be special circumstance where rewards will be handed out by the MOD team. If they feel someone has made deserves a little recognition for something they posted or did on the site, it will be at their discretion.

Rewards can also be earned by joining one of our Site Sponsored contests or fantasy leagues.

With all the rewards accumulating what can I use them for? That's is where the Bench Bucks Store comes into play. The store will be stocked with items that can be "purchased" using the rewards points.

okay thanks .. but why are they minus 2 bench on my thread, is the question , well they say spend -2 bench.