Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Bench Bucks!

Quote Originally Posted by steve1972 View Post
    where is the store that I can shop in?? 2000+points I would like to get something but store on the tool bar is always out of stock.
    It's under the Bench Tools drop down menu @ top of the screen. I was in there today and from what I can tell there is only one card available.
    Main collecting interests: Topps sets, Johan Santana (Twins only), and MN sports teams.

Trade page: https://mack5818.wixsite.com/pacrat76

Quote Originally Posted by pac_rat_76 View Post
    I will have to assume our Bench Bucks are meaningless @ this point?
    The Bench Bucks program was created and implemented by the site owner. Since he is not active around here very much it would be safe to assume the program is obsolete until further notice.
    Collecting Yankee First Basemen Tino Martinez and Mark Teixeira

NO PWE PLEASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Champs96ws View Post
    This will be a sticky for future reference.

Bench Bucks is a rewards program for doing various things on the site. The following list breaks down the current rewards.
    This list can change or be modified at any time.

Birthday +100
    Referral +20
    Create Thread +2
    Friend +1
    Post +1
    Poll +1
    Vote +1
    Tag +1
    Reputation +1
    Upload a pic to album +1
    Daily activity - log in and post every 24 hours = +1

Infraction -50

Just about everything gives members a positive rewards balance. Get an infraction of any kind and you will lose points.
    There will also be special circumstance where rewards will be handed out by the MOD team. If they feel someone has made deserves a little recognition for something they posted or did on the site, it will be at their discretion.

Rewards can also be earned by joining one of our Site Sponsored contests or fantasy leagues.

With all the rewards accumulating what can I use them for? That's is where the Bench Bucks Store comes into play. The store will be stocked with items that can be "purchased" using the rewards points.
    okay thanks .. but why are they minus 2 bench on my thread, is the question , well they say spend -2 bench.
    THANKS,
    T3==TooTallToma
    in God we trust, America,
    lest not forget !!!
    bubble mailer/delivery confirmation..

Quote Originally Posted by tootalltoma View Post
    okay thanks .. but why are they minus 2 bench on my thread, is the question , well they say spend -2 bench.
    If you edit a thread, it is -2, but once you post the edit, you get +2, so it balances itself out.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    If you edit a thread, it is -2, but once you post the edit, you get +2, so it balances itself out.
    ahhh that's explain it all now ...Thanks
    THANKS,
    T3==TooTallToma
    in God we trust, America,
    lest not forget !!!
    bubble mailer/delivery confirmation..