?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

looking to trade at all? I'd be interested in a Terry Mills, funny thing is I'm in the process of going thru all my basketball cards and pulling a couple of the guys that sign TTM and ones that don't/extras of TTMers in a box to try selling this summer at a garage sale or something

Sorry folks. i totally let this one drop. if anyone is still interested in any, let me know. i have not traded/sold any at this point and am basically getting ready to box them up and forget about them for a while.

They are. I would trade for similar type baseball TTM/IP or cheap certified autos or sell at $1 each plus $2.50 s/h. thanks.

Please let me know what baseball autographs you may be looking for and I can take a look through my collection. Thanks.

I'm pretty much open to anything. i like Dodgers the most, older 70s-80s Mariners or Yankees (for trade), but any player or card could catch my eye. Scans or a list with name and card would be most helpful if I need to look for anything.