Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Creating Ebay Threads

What is the maximum number of these eBay threads we can make? I have been warned in the past when I had two threads (one baseball, one football) running at the same time in the Auction Exposure Forum and want to make sure I stay within the rules.
    No longer trading or selling. Thanks to all I have worked with in the past.

Barry Sanders

Go to krazydecals732's ebay items

I'll be setting up some new guidelines and adding them to the site FAQ's

I will allow multiple threads and images per thread, just have to sit down a get it done.

OK, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Champs96ws View Post
    I'll be setting up some new guidelines and adding them to the site FAQ's

I will allow multiple threads and images per thread, just have to sit down a get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman43103 View Post
    What is the maximum number of these eBay threads we can make? I have been warned in the past when I had two threads (one baseball, one football) running at the same time in the Auction Exposure Forum and want to make sure I stay within the rules.
    I find it easier to create one thread for Ebay auctions and just list what I have inside. I know you can't have that keyword title for each auction but I also take into consideration I can't recall the last time a Bench member actually bought something off of me on Ebay
    BSL owner of the Detroit Tigers.

Creepy, unusual or scary thread

I've noticed that within an hour of posting my eBay auctions on here and SCF, the "watch" count goes up on a bunch of my stuff. While I haven't had a sale to a Benchie in recent memory, many have bid.

Quote Originally Posted by Meliah View Post
    I find it easier to create one thread for Ebay auctions and just list what I have inside. I know you can't have that keyword title for each auction but I also take into consideration I can't recall the last time a Bench member actually bought something off of me on Ebay

Quote Originally Posted by sandman43103 View Post
    I've noticed that within an hour of posting my eBay auctions on here and SCF, the "watch" count goes up on a bunch of my stuff. While I haven't had a sale to a Benchie in recent memory, many have bid.
    You do more sports related auctions than I do so it makes sense you would get more activity now that I think about it
    BSL owner of the Detroit Tigers.

Creepy, unusual or scary thread

I have had some Bench members buy my eBay auctions. They have told me so. There might be a few that never brought it up.

I have Judge & Bellinger cards listed in my store. Other cool cards as well. Thanks!

Judge & Bellinger Cards for sale

2017 Allen & Ginter X
    2017 Topps Chrome
    Rare A&G Mini's from past sets
    Game Used & Auto's from past years
    WANT & TRADE LIST! - UP TO DATE AS OF 1.29.19
    https://sites.google.com/site/rg2onlinecom/