Bench Bucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
I have temporarily disables the Bench Bucks as I found a bug in the system.

I'll report back when everything is fixed.

In my transactions, it says I've spent 2 Bench Bucks twice today. I haven't spent anything though?

Thanks
Craig

Last edited:
You edited a thread.

The system was awarding bucks when someone would edit a thread or a post. So if you made 20 edits to a thread in one day....you just got 40 bucks.

So now it gives and takes away whenever a edit take place.

I just figured it out the system rewards you 2 points for editing but then takes the 2 points away for a total of -0- points now that makes sense

Today, 04:17 AM Thread Spent 2.0 Bench Bucks
Today, 04:17 AM Thread Earned 2.0 Bench Bucks

Taking bucks away for editing a thread doesn't make sense to me. And it shouldn't give any ether.
I edit my threads for 3 reasons.
1. When I post a thread for trading I would go back in to delete what was traded away or highlight it.
2. And sometime I go back and correct SPELLING.
3. Also when I respond to a posting I may go back in it to add more information on what I have available.

I am sure there are other reasons I edit, but being penalized for it just doesn't make sense.

this is not a rant on the issue just my opinion.

Rich

Taking bucks away for editing a thread doesn't make sense to me. And it shouldn't give any ether.
I edit my threads for 3 reasons.
1. When I post a thread for trading I would go back in to delete what was traded away or highlight it.
2. And sometime I go back and correct SPELLING.
3. Also when I respond to a posting I may go back in it to add more information on what I have available.

I am sure there are other reasons I edit, but being penalized for it just doesn't make sense.

this is not a rant on the issue just my opinion.

Rich

Rich,

You will not lose anything for edits.

As stated above and explained. The system is giving 2 bucks for editing your own thread and 1 buck for editing a post. It then charges you the same bucks to negate the transaction. EDITING will not gain bucks in any way.

Next time you edit something take note of the amount of bucks you have and see what your total is after the edit.

There is zero points for editing ..not -2 points if you click on your transactions after you edit a thread you will see it rewards 2 pts but then takes the 2 pts away

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Rich,

You will not lose anything for edits.

As stated above and explained. The system is giving 2 bucks for editing your own thread and 1 buck for editing a post. It then charges you the same bucks to negate the transaction. EDITING will not gain bucks in any way.

Next time you edit something take note of the amount of bucks you have and see what your total is after the edit.

OK..I guess I was just confused on what was happening, thanks.

Rich