Bring me all your Yankees!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nate213

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I am really trying to get as many Yankees cards as I can. I am only looking to trade at this time. I have MANY inserts from 2000-2013, instead of digging out cards. For every Yankee insert that you offer, i will send out TWO inserts/star cards of the team you would like. And if you have 2 yankees inserts, i will give you 4 random inserts, and so on. PWE is fine. For every Yankee GU (any yankee gu) I will send out 2 game used from random teams. For every yankee auto, I will send out 2 autos from random teams. I hope this works!

NOTE: I am doing this, to try to pick up the pace. I won't send you lists or buckets to look at. This is sort of the fun of it. I promise you I will not cheap you off! ;) I will do my best to match the BV with the inserts/gu/auto I am going to give you. Thanks!

TEAMS NOT AVAILABLE! CLEANED OUT.
CARDINALS

-Nate

Last edited:
SO if I mailed you my dupe Alfonso Soriano 2014 WalMart, you'd trade me two Cubs inserts?

Post it up how you would. It's your call. I have more incoming, so who the heck knows what I'll have later in the week.

2014 Topps Target Red Border 116 Hiroki Kuroda
2012 Topps Golden Moments GM-39 Robinson Cano

and you'll send me 4 Royals inserts?

I am really trying to get as many Yankees cards as I can. I am only looking to trade at this time. I have MANY inserts from 2000-2013, instead of digging out cards. For every Yankee insert that you offer, i will send out TWO inserts/star cards of the team you would like. And if you have 2 yankees inserts, i will give you 4 random inserts, and so on. PWE is fine. For every Yankee GU (any yankee gu) I will send out 2 game used from random teams. For every yankee auto, I will send out 2 autos from random teams. I hope this works!

NOTE: I am doing this, to try to pick up the pace. I won't send you lists or buckets to look at. This is sort of the fun of it. I promise you I will not cheap you off! ;) I will do my best to match the BV with the inserts/gu/auto I am going to give you. Thanks!

-Nate

Do you have any Topps commemorative patches, rings, mvps framed rookies or Griffey g/u, inserts for trade (Jr collector also)

I have 4 autos and 2 g/u of older Yankee players for trade.

Total bv=75.00

LMK if you have something from the above for trade and I will send list of what I have.

Dan

are you looking for all year and companies of Yankees (1980-current) (commons, semi-stars, stars, inserts). will be able to come up with about 400 or so.

Have various Yankee inserts, Drew Hensen RC auto and a Bernie Williams bat card, not a team collector, looking for '70s NM cards, have any to trade? LMK, Rooster.

mrbenaka- yes! go ahead and post if you want!

dlucia01- sorry, none of those, except a hat logo patch of cc sabathia.

steve- mostly interested in 1990's inserts and on....

beachbum- depends on what i have for inserts of the team. if im low, i will do it by BV.

t.rooster- i have a few 75 topps minis, but that is it.

beachbum- I would give you 2 GU, bv equaling to 20.00. probably more.

steve- ok sure! let me know!

let me see what i have for dodgers and cardinals! and ill post up! thanks!

What about auto's. do you have any topps archive autos from the various years. I have some older prospect yankees in yankees uniform i'd like to get any auto as long as it would be from that set. lmk I also have some GU I need to dig up for you.

bb3p- do not have any archives autos! sorry!

abbienormal- I will dig em up, and pm you how many I have!