Looking for the Strange, Unusual or Scary!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a lot of Horror comic books , also have a wooden staff w/ a skull on top -life size skull ,carved wood handle -6 feet tall. I am looking for comic books or I paid $70 for it over 10 years ago.
Thanks,
Ed

I have a lot of Horror comic books , also have a wooden staff w/ a skull on top -life size skull ,carved wood handle -6 feet tall. I am looking for comic books or I paid $70 for it over 10 years ago.
Thanks,
Ed

Ed, interested in the staff. All my comic books are gone but I have a friend that has a large collection. Anything specific you looking for in terms of comics?

there you are...pm me your addy and I'll send you something...maybe you can take a guess at what it is ;)... and ,no , it's not creepy.Just a lil bit unusual.

I am interested in superhero comics silverage or older if possible
Ed

I'll see what I can come up with--do you like them graded or not graded...or doesn't matter?

there you are...pm me your addy and I'll send you something...maybe you can take a guess at what it is ;)... and ,no , it's not creepy.Just a lil bit unusual.

Intriguing! I'll take you up on the offer, very nice of you:)