Looking to do team for team trades: I want your Broncos cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adunivan24

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone,
I am interested in getting a couple bulk trades done to acquire some more Broncos cards, and I am willing to give up pretty much anything in my collection. I have done a couple of 'no-questions-asked' trades with some Benchies, and always enjoy opening up a package of cards that have not been pre-determined.
I would love to find a couple more people who just want to get a lot of cards (50 to 300, or possibly more) of their favorite team and don't need a list of everything they're going to get. I can't guarantee that you won't already have some of the cards, maybe even most of them, but here's what I can guarantee:

-- cards from 1987-present in great to near-mint shape
-- no duplicates in the lot I am sending
-- you will get commons, stars, rookies, parallels and inserts.

I'm not concerned about getting equal book value. All I expect are the same variety of cards in return.

Thanks for looking and Happy St. Patty's Day!

Adam

I would be interested in Steelers cards. I will start pulling my Broncos which should range from 78-present. Thanks.

I've done several big trades that have thinned my Broncos considerably but still have about 75 cards. 2 or 3 are from 1970 and 1 is 2012. The rest are all 89, 90, 91 with only one Elway left. If I have a picked over team, it's usually these early 90s cards that remain and I like to be up front about that. I did one bulk trade where the other trader was upset when there were a bunch of early 90s so I always lay it out there now. If you're interested, I'd be looking for Chiefs.

Matt

Matt,
I will do a 75-card trade for Chiefs. Sounds like no inserts, then? I would still probably throw a couple in there for you if not.

I've done several big trades that have thinned my Broncos considerably but still have about 75 cards. 2 or 3 are from 1970 and 1 is 2012. The rest are all 89, 90, 91 with only one Elway left. If I have a picked over team, it's usually these early 90s cards that remain and I like to be up front about that. I did one bulk trade where the other trader was upset when there were a bunch of early 90s so I always lay it out there now. If you're interested, I'd be looking for Chiefs.

Matt

No inserts. It really is a lot of base cards. Even if I trade for 75 base in Chiefs, I consider it a win. My goal is to trade off my collection for Chiefs or Royals cards, so this works even if they're doubles of what I already have. My official count is 67 cards without duplicates. If that works, let me know.

Im looking for Cowboys let m eknow what yah come up with I should be more than able to match whatever amout you come up with good Buddy thanks