Big Rigs and Tigres...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Went to an exhibition game Thursday, Rangers vs Tigres de Quintana Roo, a Mexican League team based in Cancun(tough gig, huh?)...While the Rangers were mainly big non-signers, I focused on los Tigres and those guys were great...

Jerry Owens 8 cards
Fabio Castro 1 card
hendricks002_zpsf16a2b38.jpg
Karim Garcia 3 cards
Alfredo Amezaga 6 cards
hendricks003_zps2922ef4e.jpg
Ismael Valdes 4 cards(also gave me a baseball) then ran up to broadcast booth for
Steve Busby 4 cards
hendricks004_zpsecd46194.jpg
TOday, about 3 minutes from my house, was a UFC signing. Now I typically don't go to these; but it was so close I figured what the hell. The guy was incredibly gracious. Took pics and signed for well over 200 people. He also just happened to win the Welterweight title a couple of weeks ago.
Johny "Bigg Rigg" Hendricks 3 cards
hendricks001_zpsba461662.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bj6tEtYCAAAs56f.jpg:large
thanks for reading
Chris

Yeah, Brian, I have to agree....strange that some guys will stand there and sign and talk to you for however long, and others are too cool!

Awesome successes! That UFC relic card is sweet.
I'm going to send you a PM about one of your 08 UD Jerry Owens cards, It's a set card I have been looking for.