BSL Update: 2018 #4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file will be ready for all within fifteen minutes of this post.

Website will be up[dated

Export Deadline is Tuesday at 5:00 PM Central time.

ROOKIE DRAFT WILL TAKE PLACE AT 7:00 PM Wednesday This is the only day I can do it unless we wait til mid next week so Have lists or be live on Skype for the rookie draft. I had some issues last time with getting toi the group room on skype, I think its because I run skype on my ipad and not on my computer so that it doesnt slow down the software. But we got thru so, anyone who can remember how to set up the group chat and get me some help with inviting the people into the room that would be great/

Phillies are all set.

If I remember correctly when you log into Skype and go to your homepage all you have to do is click on the "Recent" tab and the room we used for last year's draft will still be there. Just click it and you should go right to that room and we can pick up where we left off. No need to sent out invites.

Well we are still close to the seller thanks to horrible pitching save for Rhodes and Cruz. The offense could use a pep talk too.

Exported

Are draftees going to go to our DFA and we can decide if we want to keep them or not? I remember something about this, but not sure what was decided on it. With the supplimental round being so large, a lot of the lower drafted players aren't worthy of some of the guys we drop to make room. So I was wondering if they just go into the DFA and it is up to the owners to get them where they need to be before being released.

Are draftees going to go to our DFA and we can decide if we want to keep them or not? I remember something about this, but not sure what was decided on it. With the supplimental round being so large, a lot of the lower drafted players aren't worthy of some of the guys we drop to make room. So I was wondering if they just go into the DFA and it is up to the owners to get them where they need to be before being released.

They automatically are assigned to AA by the software.

Phillies are all set.

If I remember correctly when you log into Skype and go to your homepage all you have to do is click on the "Recent" tab and the room we used for last year's draft will still be there. Just click it and you should go right to that room and we can pick up where we left off. No need to sent out invites.

I am new to skype and have not yet used it. If someone can walk me through this process, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you,
---Frank