help with sig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bearpup

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
can you tell me how to make my sig/wants/needs appear when I post or answer subscriptions

I think that you need to adjust the color of the font so that you can see it on the new background color.

Let me know how that works.

Thanks,

I tried changing colors on several things but no results so far. exactly which lingo box controls sig color?

I can see your sig. It says that you collect braves RCs and certain players and also lists the link to your google site.

I have this problem also. I think the correct question is, how do you change the color of the font for a signature?

Click on your profile.....then look for customize my profile and click on it....change the Font Family to Tahoma and medium..then click on save....Best colors for sig is yellow and orange...Best regards David

Last edited:
I know this was a long time ago, but I have never been able to figure out how to change the color of the words in my sig.

I have found where to customize my profile, and I see where I can change the colors for many various things, but nothing specifically mentions "signature" color.

I know this was a long time ago, but I have never been able to figure out how to change the color of the words in my sig.

I have found where to customize my profile, and I see where I can change the colors for many various things, but nothing specifically mentions "signature" color.

Click settings (upper right, next to log out). It will advance to sort of a menu page - on the left side, about 1/2 way down in a box, you can click on Edit Signature.

Click settings (upper right, next to log out). It will advance to sort of a menu page - on the left side, about 1/2 way down in a box, you can click on Edit Signature.

Thank you for the reply, but where in the 'edit signature' page do I find how to change the font color of the words in my signature?

Thank you for the reply, but where in the 'edit signature' page do I find how to change the font color of the words in my signature?

highlight the text that you want to color - in the panel above the copy, there is the letter A (sort of in script), that will control the font color. Good luck.

highlight the text that you want to color - in the panel above the copy, there is the letter A (sort of in script), that will control the font color. Good luck.

I really appreciate the replies so far, but I cannot see an "A" anywhere near anything on that page.
It has been so long that I don't remember how to post pictures here, or I would take a screen shot.

Here is the quick and easy way to see your signature! Go to bottom of this page....see the bar with something in it....the bench .......theres a click on the front of the bar.....click on Blue.....and colors in the backround will change and you can see the information in your signature. Best regards, David PS how do I know...just did it and your signature information shows....

Last edited:
David,
Thanks for the taking the time to reply.
I did what you described and I can now see my signature. However, the problem was not if I could see my signature, but whether fellow members here could see my signature when I posted.
I can see now that the default background color of this site is the problem. I would never have guessed to change the way this site looks on my monitor.
Regardless, thanks again!
Adrian