Happy to say, that I accepted a Job offer to work for COMC. I start Tuesday!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M's in 2006

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
So excited to work in the industry that also happens to be a hobby. I'm so excited!! Basically COMC is an Ebay/Amazon for trading cards and collectibles. Can't wait to see what I can bring to the table :)

Brian

Friend sent me a facebook ad about job listings there. They are hiring quite a bit right now. Had a phone interview, and my in person interview lasted about an hour and a half. They kept pulling managers in :) I will get along so well with everyone. Stoked about this job.

I'll be helping to identify/process incoming cards. Been doing this since I was 8, so I think I can help in many ways.

Last edited:
That is totally cool as ice man!! Doing or working with something you love is the best job to have & I hope all goes well for you. Congrats!!

Congratulations, Brian! I've been impressed with how COMC is dealing with their 'unravelling' from their Beckett partnership by using their customers to help them out and refine/revise the massive database. They are creating a great alternative to EB and I really want them to succeed. Hope you have a nice run there and they benefit from your hobby knowledge. -- Jim

I have been there regular customer the last three years and will be mailing some cards in and will soon be selling with them. Best regards, David

Thanks all :) It's kind of a dream come true, to work in the trading card industry. I've had many jobs in my life, and the last one, lasted 13 years (Laid off in December). I applied to everything, and have had interviews. Several times, I just didn't feel like I'd fit in with the company and employees. I will show up to work on day 1 with bobble heads for everyone ;) LOL. It's going to be a great fit for me.

I tried to get on with Pacific Trading Cards back when I first graduated from college, but already had a job and wasn't willing to risk it. Good thing I didn't, not that I had a job offer at the time anyway.

I'd probably love to work there myself, but I can't see them paying enough to make it a reality.

Good luck with the job and keep us posted on how it turns out. I have met a couple of the guys at card shows. I also have a slight tie to the location as we service the elevator in the building.