A sincere "Thank You" to the Bench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim Carroll

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey all.......

Just wanted to take the time to thank my friends here at the Bench for all of the art support over the last 5 years. You guys/gals have never failed to answer the call whenever I have needed commons on short notice. Whether you sent me boxes of commons, a few '85 Topps, '84 Donruss, '87 Topps, or even newer commons that you have no use for.........I greatly appreciate you. Below are some pictures of my latest piece -a commission for Coastal Carolina in honor of its head baseball coach Gary Gilmore and his 1,000th NCAA win. The piece was presented to him yesterday morning in a pregame ceremony. The reason I posted this piece here is because almost every card used - if not ALL cards used- were donated to me (most of which from Bench members). Thanks again for your generosity......it will not be forgotten.

imagejpg1_zps3b151afa.jpg

imagejpg3_zpsc5671383.jpg

Tim
You just simply amaze me with the great work you do with pieces of cards Keep up the great work and if you need commons just let me know and I will try and help you my friend
Chieftazmisty
aka Tom