Ft / fs 2014 gypsy queen baseball break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertdogg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
hello. looking trade for my wants of sell or will look at offers as well. my wants are.

2014 topps power players un-used cards

2014 topps series one and heritage. dodgers / angels color parallels s half way there. still need a lot lmk what got

2014 topps gypsy queen.

base just ask

mini,s just ask.

AUTOS, ERIC DAVIS SP . ALEX WOOD. STEVE DELABAR. CARLOS MARTINEZ.

SILVER MINI FRAMED 3 / COLOR 4 BREAKS PATCH CARD ANDRELTON SIMMONS 2 / 5

GOLD JUMBO RELIC PATCH . CARLOS GONZALEZ 01 / 10

WOOD MINI CARD # 306 CARLOS BELTRAN 5 / 5

MINI FRAMED JERSEY CARD CARLOS RIUZ

MINI FRAMED BAT CARD JAY BRUCE.

JERSEY CARD. MIKE LEAKE

MANNY MACHADO REVERSE IMAGE CARD # 280

BLACK MINI. / 199. # 60 SIMMONS, # 239 BENCH. # 252 SCUTARO. # 279 TILLMAN. # 270 MATTINGLY.

SEPIA / 50 # 23 DEREK JETER VHTG, 42 MARIANO RIVERA SP. HTG. 117 GARZA.

RED MINI / 99. # 315 WHEELER. SP -HI. # 343 MOORE SP-HI # 241. MILONE. # 254 GARCIA. # 186 ARCHER. # 155 UEHARA. # 31 BRUCE. # 199 DOBY.

MINI -HI # 304 TED WILLAMS. 311 GOLDSCHMIDT. 336 NOVA

RETAIL WHITE FRAME CARD #168. 180. 194. 283. 299.

SP.S # 303. 304 WILLAMS, 315. 316. 317. 321. 323, 324, 325. 326, 327.329 ORTIZ. 334, 336. 337.338 SORIANO. 340. 344 HAMILTON RC. VHTG # 346 TANAKA RC VVHTG. 347. 348 GEHRIG.

BLUE FRAMED CARD / 499 #3 YOUNT. 13 X. BOGAERTS RC. VHTG. # 116 M, SCHMIDT. # 296 NELSON RC.

GLOVE STORIES. IGLESIAS. DONALDSON. RIZZO. GOMEZ. JETER.

DEBUT ALL STARS RED. ORTIZ. F. HERNANDEZ. CANO.LONGORIA,

DEBUT ALL STARS BLUE. FIELDER. GOLDSCHMIDT. J. FERNANDEZ. CABRERA

DEALING ACES. GREY. WAINWRIGHT. STRASBURG. TEHERAN. DARVISH. JOHNSON,

DEALING ACES WHITE. BUMGARNER. LEE. SALE, COLE. PRICE,

N174. BERRA. CABRERA. RIVERA. BOGGS. HARPER. SEAVER. JETER. RUTH. JACKSON,

Last edited:
pmanningsfan73. yes this is all retail. six blasters and two racks they are a few more inserts but they were trouts and puig,s so Iam holding on to them. larry ;]

Last edited:
I could use the Uehara red. You can check my list if you want, and I will look for things from your list above. Do you need any Gypsy Queen stuff? I have some FT. Thanks

jbjeeplj. iam not really doing much with gypsy queen. I mostly just trying only to do the 2014 topps series and heritage angels / dodgers. any certain 2014 powerplayers un-used cards. that I need for my collection. lmk if you think you may have something for me. thanks. larry

Would love to steal the mattingly mini from you..don't have any heritage...any specific team or player I can get u

yankees1. iam looking for certain colors from angels / dodgers from 2014 topps series one as well un-used power player cards. or cash offers are invited as well. thanks.

pmanningsfan73. yes this is all retail. six blasters and two racks they are a few more inserts but they were trouts and puig,s so Iam holding on to them. larry ;]

Ya know a lot of collectors are always dogging on retail but I think retail has been getting better over the last couple of years with more parallels & hits being randomly inserted more throughout packs & blasters. Sometimes I even think that retail is better than hobby on some sets plus it just cuts down the money spent so you can buy the hits needed for PC needs.

pmanningfan73. for sure hands down gypsy queen will be the product of the year. I heard they cut production. hence all the goodies in retail. and if your doing sets it so much cheaper to buy retail if you just need the base or inserts. why pay 70 bucks for a series one topps box with one auto or game used if your just doing the set. so I think the word is out people are looking for retail gypsy queen. out of 6 blasters I got four hits gameused / auto. plus the red,s / 99 every blaster some have reds and blacks / 199 it a good break. iam not fond of the racks. as your paying for the white borders cards pretty much and they don't really have any value. so if you cant find the blasters then single packs or racks you still can do ok. ;]

larry

jbjeeplj. iam not really doing much with gypsy queen. I mostly just trying only to do the 2014 topps series and heritage angels / dodgers. any certain 2014 powerplayers un-used cards. that I need for my collection. lmk if you think you may have something for me. thanks. larry

Found a little bit of stuff:
14 Topps Heritage Chrome (460) JOSH HAMILTON #047/999

14 Topps Target Red (314) Hanley Ramirez and (103) Cabrera/Mauer/Trout
14 Topps Yellow (6) Josh Beckett

cublife. I have these mini.s # 40 fergie Jenkins. # 269 travis wood.

jbjeeplj. I can use the heritage chrome Hamilton Hamilton / 999 and the target red # 103 Cabrera / mauer / trout lmk what we can work out. thanks.

jbjeeplj. I can use the heritage chrome Hamilton Hamilton / 999 and the target red # 103 Cabrera / mauer / trout lmk what we can work out. thanks.

The pot looks right to me if it does for you. Wanna do a PWE trade? If you want to post I can confirm.

I have the topps commemorative patch of kershaw and a 2013 topps heritage mini of ethier hand numbered to 100 if u can use either if those