All Members: The BSL has openings that need filled!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
We currently have one, possibly two openings in the BSL.

The BSL is a realistic-simulation baseball league that is exclusively for Bench members.

The only true requirement is a 19.99 software purchase, a bit of time getting set up and acclimated to the league, then a minimum of 10-20 minutes every couple of days to make changes to your lineup, etc. You can obviously contribute MUCH more if you desire. As the other owners can attest, it is extremely addicting and satisfying.

I had a few people contact me over the last few seasons but we were running at capacity. We would really like to add one or two more active members to the league!

Please contact me via PM if interested!

Cory

Bump to the top.. BSL sim league still actively looking for one more owner for the Seattle Mariners..

What are you waiting for baseball fans--best sim league you'll ever play or I will eat a bug:)

come on in guys, we need some more crazy traders and strategic managers to knock the perennial big boys off their perches a little bit. I know a few of you have been tempted , now is the time to give it a shot.

Texas Rangers and Seattle Mariners are available both teams are equipped with and outstanding fanbase. Texas is playoff ready, while Seattle is somewhat of a project. Come join a fun and exciting league where you control your teams destiny!