Flea Market Pick up ft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fox merket

BANNED
4.10 star(s)
BANNED
looking for jeter trout or bogaerts in trade thanks

2003 Sweet Spot Classic Logo Patch Tony Gwynn #P-TG1 X2

2003 Sweet spot classic Logo Patch Fred Lynn #P-FL1 Sox

2003 sweet spot classic Carlton Fisk Logo Patch #PCF-1 Redsox

2004 Swwet spot Classic Patch Lou Brock #SSP-BR 08/230 (1967 All star Game )

Fox I think I pmed you the other day about Jeter expressed I have 2003 Upper Deck MVP Base-to-Base #JW D.Jeter/B.Williams. I'm really just looking to trade for the same of trading/getting more trade bait. Do you know the bv of the Brock? thanks.

I am interested but I just remembered I don't even have it on me. I wont be home until the 9th and that's where the card is located. I'll save this topic with a couple others I have to go back on and I'm sure we can work something out then. My mistake, I just don't want to agree to a deal and then have to go back because then something could happen with the card whether it's misplaced etc. and then we have a debacle on our hands. I will let you know though, sorry again.

I am interested but I just remembered I don't even have it on me. I wont be home until the 9th and that's where the card is located. I'll save this topic with a couple others I have to go back on and I'm sure we can work something out then. My mistake, I just don't want to agree to a deal and then have to go back because then something could happen with the card whether it's misplaced etc. and then we have a debacle on our hands. I will let you know though, sorry again.

no problems sure well work something out down the line