Heritage Short Print and Variation Needs and Heritage Tradeables (2009-2018)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wondering are you going to hold on to the 3D Noah Syndergaard I have a good group of your need I think. if you change your mind please pm me.

Wondering are you going to hold on to the 3D Noah Syndergaard I have a good group of your need I think. if you change your mind please pm me.

Hi,

The Syndergaard books for $30. I only ask that any offer include one SP worth $15 or more.

Shawn, what do you need for the Herrera plate? Mike

That's a really good question. Beckett does not offer pricing on 1/1 cards. I took a look at ebay to see what they were selling for. Common players from that year are selling $30-40. Does a trade value of $50 seem reasonable??

That's a really good question. Beckett does not offer pricing on 1/1 cards. I took a look at ebay to see what they were selling for. Common players from that year are selling $30-40. Does a trade value of $50 seem reasonable??

Seems like a lot for a common Minor Leaguer. Would depend on what you wanted for it. Lmk...

Have these 2017 Heritage 429 Jose Abreu, 480 David Price, 488 Greg Bird; Target Rookie Game Card 15 Ryon Healy to trade for Game Card 4 (Trout); Target Rookie Game Card 7 Yulieski Gurriel, 12 Dansby Swanson

i have these

2017 Topps Heritage Needs
High-Number Short Prints
416 Yu Darvish - Texas Rangers
428 Mookie Betts - Boston Red Sox
452 Ian Kinsler - Detroit Tigers

Baseball Flashbacks
BF-BW Billy Williams - Chicago Cubs

News Flashbacks
NF-7 1968 Summer Games

Then and Now
TAN-7 Fergie Jenkins - Chicago Cubs