So the player you want to sign is in anthor country?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zerojinx

Bench Warmer
So I found a card to a player, and found his address, Canada, what kind of stamp would I need to get that card back, assuming said athlete signs it? I know a forever world stamp would get it there, but would a seperate forever world stamp get it back? Or do I need to somehow find a Canadian stamp?

I don't think that a forever stamp works international. I just sent to a player care of the Blue Jays and had to pay extra.

I have heard that you can buy a postal voucher that they can redeem for return postage. My local post office wasn't very helpful.

I have also known some people sending to Latin America to just put cash.

As a kid I wrote to Ferguson Jenkins in Canada. I didn't think about it, and put a US stamp on the SASE. He was nice enough to pack the letter in his luggage and mail it from a US post office on one of his visits.

I had a buddy that just got back from a trip to Canada. They have Canadian stamps that are $1.20 Canadian each and are good for letters back to the US.

It looks like you can also order them online at canadapost.ca