WTTF Tigers Minor League IP autograph(s)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking for any Tigers minor league autographs that you might have dups of and willing to trade for other IP autographs that I can get with the Pensacola Blue Wahoos...50/50s have been working out great and now I am trying to help a specific person with Tigers if I can.

Thanks and let me know what you have for trade and what I can get you in return. I don't have a big inventory yet since I am relatively new to IP graphing but I can certainly get one for you in the future.

I have a few cards would be interested in Heritage Minor cards if you have any. Shoot me a PM

ARe you looking for minor league issue or cards of any of the Tigers minor league guys.

I have a Below and a Crosby auto but they are on Bowman cards.

DAVe

Either would work, I am actually trying to trade another Grapher for a Reds prospect he has and he wants Tigers. Thanks for any help, what are you looking for in return, I have a few IPs I can trade or something else.

LMK

I got a bunch of extra Tigers available. Current guys like Porcello, Jackson, and Ausmus all the way to former guys like Trammell, Higginson, and Kaline.

What IP autographs do you have to trade for the Below and Crosby

DAve

Some coaches I have got from Maritime park...
1988 Topps Jim Pankovits 487
1989 Topps Dick Schofield 477
1991 Topps Delino DeShields 492
1993 Upper Deck Jeff Fassero 609

I also have a couple of personalized cards from Mike Leake that I just made up names for if you don't care about personalization.