Trading all of football collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'll give you a numbered card(or maybe 2) for all the Hostetler and Seau cards. LMK

Check my site to see if I have anything that your interested in. If you don't find anything I know that I have Kirby Puckett, Ozzie Smith, Cal Ripken cards of late 80's & early 90's. I'm interested in a few of your Michael Jordan cards.

You have plenty of cards that I could use. Send a list with the cards that you'd like from me, as well as current BVs, and then I'll choose from your list. I'll send you a list of yours that I could use, along with thier current BVs in a trade offer. Sound good?

I'm interested in these cards. 92-93 UD Bird/Johnson retirement #SP1 bv 3.00, rest is Michael Jordan 92-93 Skybox Olympia Team USA11 bv. 15.00, 93-94 Ultra Famous Nicknames #7 bv 20.00, 92-93 UD All Division Team #AD9 bv 10.00, 92-93 UD Team MVP #TM5 bs 20.00, 93-94 Ultra Inside Outside #4 bv 4.00, 93-94 Ultra Power in the Key #2 bv 25.00. I can take all or just part of them, according to what you want.