1971 TOPPS SUPERS f/t or f/s.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just went through my own 71 Super set and found many cards miscut and off-center, so I can use replacements on these cards that you list:
1 Smith, 4 Clendenon, 6 Perez, 9 Staub, 14 Parker, 22 Colbert, 24 Perry, 26 White, 50 Beckert

Which of those do you have that don't have any white spaces/portions of other cards showing? I can definitely upgrade some of your 70's era Topps in return. Tks, Jim

Just went through my own 71 Super set and found many cards miscut and off-center, so I can use replacements on these cards that you list:
1 Smith, 4 Clendenon, 6 Perez, 9 Staub, 14 Parker, 22 Colbert, 24 Perry, 26 White, 50 Beckert

Which of those do you have that don't have any white spaces/portions of other cards showing? I can definitely upgrade some of your 70's era Topps in return. Tks, Jim

1 Smith is very nice, except a small lack of luster to card surface it is spot on , 4 Clendenon has a very small sliver of white on just the upper quarter, 6 Perez is perfect, so is 9 Staub, and 14 Parker, 22 Colbert too, 24 Perry is perfect, as is 26 White, and also 50 Beckert. So it is just the Clendenon with a very small sliver....

If you have any of these left, could you please let me know which ones and if you have a wantlist send it along? Thanks!