2014 A/G Insert Set Wants - WDP #5 - Great White Shark

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Haven't updated this in a month. Looking to wrap up the last few cards and put 2014 A/G to bed for the year. No trade too small, happy to do PWE.

Katester, I've got WDP-9, 14 & 16 and ITU-9, 10 & 12. I'd trade 'em for your '95 Topps Cyberstats 192 Clemens and '08 Topps Gold 580 Griffey if you still have them.
Thanks, Dale

Still have Into The Unknown ITU-09 Pedro Teixeira - can use just about any Update inserts. PLMK.

Thanks,
Dan

Hey Dan - UPS tracking says I should have my 2014 U/H boxes tomorrow afternoon. Still haven't sorted my 2014 Football yet, so not sure how quick I will have it posted, but if you let me know a specific insert set or two to look for, I can set them to the side and let you know what I found. Thanks.

Katester, I've got WDP-9, 14 & 16 and ITU-9, 10 & 12. I'd trade 'em for your '95 Topps Cyberstats 192 Clemens and '08 Topps Gold 580 Griffey if you still have them.
Thanks, Dale

Hey Dale - would prefer to trade some of my newer inserts and/or my A/G inserts for the A/G inserts I am looking for. If there is anything else you are trading for presently, let me know. Thanks.

Hey Dale - would prefer to trade some of my newer inserts and/or my A/G inserts for the A/G inserts I am looking for. If there is anything else you are trading for presently, let me know. Thanks.
OK - where do you have those listed? All I see is your older stuff to trade.
EDIT - sorry, I was only looking on your site. How about these: '14 A&G Back Mini 211, 263 & 267; '14 Black Mini 8 & 161; '13 Black Mini 278; '14 Topps Gold 539; '14 Topps 89 Mini 100 W. Clark. Total bv = $15 for each of us.
Thanks, Dale

Last edited:
OK - where do you have those listed? All I see is your older stuff to trade.
EDIT - sorry, I was only looking on your site. How about these: '14 A&G Back Mini 211, 263 & 267; '14 Black Mini 8 & 161; '13 Black Mini 278; '14 Topps Gold 539; '14 Topps 89 Mini 100 W. Clark. Total bv = $15 for each of us.
Thanks, Dale

Can't find the 14 Topps mini 100 W. Clark - everything else I have.

Could do '14 A&G Back Mini 211, 263 & 267; '14 Black Mini 8 & 161; '13 Black Mini 278; '14 Topps Gold 539 for WDP-9, 14 & 16 and ITU-10 & 12. And I can get the ITU-9 in a trade with greyhounds, so I would be covered on that card. If that works, let me know and we can get it posted. Thanks.

OK, the trade's posted.
Thanks, Dale
Can't find the 14 Topps mini 100 W. Clark - everything else I have.

Could do '14 A&G Back Mini 211, 263 & 267; '14 Black Mini 8 & 161; '13 Black Mini 278; '14 Topps Gold 539 for WDP-9, 14 & 16 and ITU-10 & 12. And I can get the ITU-9 in a trade with greyhounds, so I would be covered on that card. If that works, let me know and we can get it posted. Thanks.

Hey Dan - UPS tracking says I should have my 2014 U/H boxes tomorrow afternoon. Still haven't sorted my 2014 Football yet, so not sure how quick I will have it posted, but if you let me know a specific insert set or two to look for, I can set them to the side and let you know what I found. Thanks.

Mostly need 1989 minis and World Series Heroes. If you're getting any retail, I'm also working on the All-Star Access set. Down to just a few on Future Is Now.

Thanks,
Dan

Mostly need 1989 minis and World Series Heroes. If you're getting any retail, I'm also working on the All-Star Access set. Down to just a few on Future Is Now.

Thanks,
Dan

Hey Dan,

First box is busted - here is what I have from minis/world series heroes.

Minis:
AR - alexi reamirez
cd chris davis
cki craig kimbrel
ra roberto alomar
tt troy tulowitzki

world series heroes:
gb george brett
ha hank aaron
jl john lackey
rh rickey henderson
rj reggie jackson

Let me know if you could use any of those and we can put something together. Thanks.

Hey Dan,

First box is busted - here is what I have from minis/world series heroes.

Minis:
AR - alexi reamirez
cd chris davis
cki craig kimbrel
ra roberto alomar
tt troy tulowitzki

world series heroes:
gb george brett
ha hank aaron
jl john lackey
rh rickey henderson
rj reggie jackson

Let me know if you could use any of those and we can put something together. Thanks.

I can use any of these:

Minis:
AR - alexei ramirez
cki craig kimbrel
ra roberto alomar
tt troy tulowitzki

world series heroes:
gb george brett
ha hank aaron
rh rickey henderson
rj reggie jackson

Thanks,
Dan

I can use any of these:

Minis:
AR - alexei ramirez
cki craig kimbrel
ra roberto alomar
tt troy tulowitzki

world series heroes:
gb george brett
ha hank aaron
rh rickey henderson
rj reggie jackson

Thanks,
Dan

How about a mini and a WSH or 2 minis or 2 WSH's for the ITU? If that works, post up the combo you would like. Thanks.