Friday fun day followed by Saturday sun day IP...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Friday I left work and made the 1 hr trek to Frisco to meet Arron(elmesero) and a buddy of his for Frisco vs Corpus AA baseball. I knew I'd do pretty well; but was a little bummed b/c going on Friday most likely meant Joey Gallo(Ranger uber-prospect) wouldnt be there. He played in the Futures Game this weekend.
In Frisco, you have to choose what team to graph. THe visitors are on the right field side, while the Roughriders come out of the left field clubhouse. We decided to hit Corpus beforehand.

Luis Cruz 3 cards
Kyle Smith 3 cards
Brady Rodgers 3 cards
fris010_zpsa76f07a0.jpg
Tyler Heineman 5 cards
Rene Garcia 1 card
Andrew Aplin 3 cards
fris011_zpsbb3d7aad.jpg
Delino DeShields Jr 6 cards
Jonathan Meyer 1 card
Telvin Nash 1 card
fris012_zpsb047c2ea.jpg
Then after the game, we basically waited for Frisco to leave the clubhouse and walk to their cars. About 8 people graphing meant it was pretty damn easy.
Drew Robinson 4 cards
Jason Hart 4 cards
fris013_zps7984180b.jpg
Francisco Mendoza
Trever Adams
Pat Cantwell
Guilder Rodriguez
Alec Asher 3 cards
and my buddy Arron totally hooked me up with a Kris Bryant and Travis d'Arnaud from his last IP outings
fris009_zpscd686cec.jpg
Will Lamb 7 cards
Hanser Alberto 2 cards
fris014_zpsbbf52c47.jpg
Edwar Cabrera 4 cards
Chris Grayson 4 cards
Jake Skole 4 cards
fris015_zpsa8a9fae8.jpg
Kyle Lotzkar 6 cards(1 for Danny)
fris016_zpsfea3a8d8.jpg
Engel Beltre(was on rehab) 3 cards
Keith Comstock 3 cards
Wilmer Font 4 cards
fris017_zps361bff6c.jpg
Another rehabber, whose legal issues had just been released that day. Of course, he was very humble, gracious and chatted with everyone
Geovany Soto 8 cards
fris018_zps17b2f3c2.jpg
And lo and behold, who didnt play but walked out at 1115, signed for everyone and had a 745 flight the next morning to Minnesota....
Joey Gallo 7 cards
fris019_zps642961f6.jpg

Then Saturday, I went the other end of the spectrum and attended Rangers/Angels, a national 615 broadcast. all gates opened at 4 and the graphing was terrible. I made lemonade.
Dave Magadan 3 cards
Tim Bogar 3 cards
Nick Tepesch 3 cards
fris020_zpsf2b12943.jpg
Nick Martinez 4 cards
Harold Reynolds 4 cards(broadcasting for Fox)
Matt Shoemaker 1 card
fris021_zpsff2fd0f3.jpg
and it was bobblehead day...he graciously signed after the game for about 35 people waiting in the parking lot...

Eric Nadel HOF 14
nadel_zpsa1e1ac53.jpg
thanks for reading
Chris

You should put on a graphing clinic to teach us wannabes how to get so many multiples!

Congrats!

You should put on a graphing clinic to teach us wannabes how to get so many multiples!

Congrats!

An auto book is a must. Holding 8 at a time for a player that they can sign quickly without handing them a stack comes in very handy..

An auto book is a must. Holding 8 at a time for a player that they can sign quickly without handing them a stack comes in very handy..

yes, agreed, I use a very skinny 3 ring binder. Sounds bulky but it is not, very light weight, the only guy I've got more than 3 autos from at one time was Jim Pankovits, he did 9 for me. :)

CW13 and Beachbum,
Do you just use a 3 ring binders and card pages?

CW13 and Beachbum,
Do you just use a 3 ring binders and card pages?

Not card pages because then you have to fumble around with them, I use rigid page dividers then I adhere photo corners to them. Can fit anywhere from 6 to 9 cards per page.

Not card pages because then you have to fumble around with them, I use rigid page dividers then I adhere photo corners to them. Can fit anywhere from 6 to 9 cards per page.

basically what i have...can hold 8 per page. made of cardstock almost and has photo corners.had several made office depot.cost around 6 bucks or so. makes a world of difference

Going to use a photo corner and cardboard sheet for Randy Martz at the Gateway Grizzlies game on the 29th, will let you guys know how I do!

yes, i stole Drew's layout..it works wonders. sturdy enough to be tossed down to the dugout and yet still holds plenty of cards. can hold 4 on a page and since it folds over, you could technically hold 8 to a player while signing.while i dont do that much in the mlb, it works wonders in the milb. drew's model is a very nice one. i recommend it.

why does bogar always sign the back of that card? he did that to me. Is that not him on the front?

That's some mighty nice stuff, Chris! Congrats on an awesome haul yet again!