BSL Update: 2020#4: Start of Spring Training

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files will be up shortly. Website later tonight probably.

All players on 40 were called up to spring roster. All trades processed.

(Anyone want to trade with me? Looking to move some salary out)

Will work with Mike to get the Rangers in order.

Export deadline is Tuesday at noon central.

Cory

I had a major issue. My OOTP12 crashed and my folders are gone!!!!! Not sure quite what to do. Any suggestions?

I may be wrong (Cory will know of course) but you either have to get your folders from your back-up or download the big file again.

Between overtime at work, family, and working with Mike on the Rangers, I have been busy.

Keep in mind the export deadline posted is when the exports are due and are in no way a guarantee of a sim.

Between overtime at work, family, and working with Mike on the Rangers, I have been busy.

Keep in mind the export deadline posted is when the exports are due and are in no way a guarantee of a sim.

Totally understand!!! We all have a life outside of the game.. I just wasn't sure if Mike got his issues resolved, since I tried helping him. Thank you for hard work and keeping the game running.. Kendall

No, Mike is still having issues. They think the ZIP file is corrupt. Cory is having trouble getting is fixed as well.

Please be patient everyone.

I just got my zip loaded this morning. It took three times trying to install for it to finally take. Hopefully I don't lose Jensen since he was sitting in DFA with only 9 days left due to the issue, but if I do I understand since it is past the sim cutoff.