Abrue and Tanaka rcs ft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robby

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking for A&G reg back minis and mini insert sets from all years in trade.

Abrue
2014 A&G #269 x2
2014 prizm #199 x2
2014 topps #496
2014 bowman #bp17

Tanaka
2104 A&G #235 (pending)

Last edited:
I would be interested in one of the a & g for each one. Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

Thanks Stanley

I would be interested in one of the a & g for each one. Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

Thanks Stanley

I am in the process of working on needs lists but may take a few days I still need quite a bit from 2010 on up in the way of mini insert sets

I could use these Abreu cards:

2014 A&G #269
2014 topps #496
2014 bowman #bp17

Let me know if you need any of these:

Zebra (OTH) 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter NA49 mini National Animals
Columbus, Christopher (OTH) 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter SSS1 mini Sailors of the Seven Seas
De Coronado, Francisco Vasquez (OTH) 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter SSS5 mini Sailors of the Seven Seas
Ponce de Leon, Juan (OTH) 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter SSS10 mini Sailors of the Seven Seas
Blue Whale (OTH) 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter WB1 mini World's Biggest
Prague Castle (OTH) 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter WB3 mini World's Biggest
de Cervantes, Miguel (OTH) 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter WGWS4 mini World's Wordsmiths
Tomb of the Qin Shi Huang (OTH) 2013 Topps Allen & Ginter FF-QSH Famous Finds mini
Lakota (OTH) 2013 Topps Allen & Ginter TFA-LK The First Americans mini

I could use these Abreu cards:

2014 A&G #269
2014 topps #496
2014 bowman #bp17

Let me know if you need any of these:

Columbus, Christopher (OTH) 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter SSS1 mini Sailors of the Seven Seas
De Coronado, Francisco Vasquez (OTH) 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter SSS5 mini Sailors of the Seven Seas
Ponce de Leon, Juan (OTH) 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter SSS10 mini Sailors of the Seven Seas
Blue Whale (OTH) 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter WB1 mini World's Biggest
Prague Castle (OTH) 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter WB3 mini World's Biggest
de Cervantes, Miguel (OTH) 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter WGWS4 mini World's Wordsmiths
Tomb of the Qin Shi Huang (OTH) 2013 Topps Allen & Ginter FF-QSH Famous Finds mini

Pretty sure I need these still
I am interested in all the Tanaka cards.
I have lots of 2014 A&G Inserts,Mini Inserts, GU
2013 A&G Inserts,Mini Inserts,GU
PLMK what you need send me a want list email to [email protected] I will make it worth your while, Tom

Currently in teh process of doing wantlists I need most anything from 2013 and still need alot of the sp mini insert sets of the past.

I have 2013 A&G Inserts;
Mini Famous Finds FF- CA,P,PS,KTT,L,QSH,RS,NHL,DSS

Mini Inquring Minds IM; SCR,IK,NM,KM,GH,SDB,TA,FN,RD,PTO,ST,BS,JPS,AS,JL,TH,AR,FB,AUG,EP

Mini Codes Ciphers & Cryptographs : Linera A, Dorabella Cipher,Shugbrough Hall Inscription,
Beale Ciphers,Indus Script,Phaistos Disc,Kryptos,Dagapeyeff Cipher,Zodiac Killer,Voynich Manus

Mini Peacemakers ;PM- MT,DL,GND,JA,JC,GW,NM,BC

Mini First Americans TFA; LK,AP,CM,PWN,SX,WCT,ALG,NV,HPI,PUB,CHY,IRQ,ZN,CHK,

Mini Heavy Hangs The Head HHH; ITT,AUG,KL,ALX,DK,KHN,SLM,RAM,QV,NP,ATG,QSH,KR,JC,EM,
FA,TUT,PW,QB,CTG,KH,STM,ATG,QSH,FRD,KW,KJ,CON,

any of these work ?

[email protected]

I have 2013 A&G Inserts;
Mini Famous Finds FF- CA,P,PS,KTT,L,QSH,RS,NHL,DSS

Mini Inquring Minds IM; SCR,IK,NM,KM,GH,SDB,TA,FN,RD,PTO,ST,BS,JPS,AS,JL,TH,AR,FB,AUG,EP

Mini Codes Ciphers & Cryptographs : Linera A, Dorabella Cipher,Shugbrough Hall Inscription,
Beale Ciphers,Indus Script,Phaistos Disc,Kryptos,Dagapeyeff Cipher,Zodiac Killer,Voynich Manus

Mini Peacemakers ;PM- MT,DL,GND,JA,JC,GW,NM,BC

Mini First Americans TFA; LK,AP,CM,PWN,SX,WCT,ALG,NV,HPI,PUB,CHY,IRQ,ZN,CHK,

Mini Heavy Hangs The Head HHH; ITT,AUG,KL,ALX,DK,KHN,SLM,RAM,QV,NP,ATG,QSH,KR,JC,EM,
FA,TUT,PW,QB,CTG,KH,STM,ATG,QSH,FRD,KW,KJ,CON,

any of these work ?

[email protected]
The ginter tanaka is pending the other 3 are available if you want to pick out whatever is fair out of those go ahead and post it up
Thanks

Ill look over it when I get home tonight.
Thanks

from 7/21:
Quote Originally Posted by dgrimes248 View Post
hundreds of A&G for trade here:
https://sites.google.com/site/allenandginterstradelist/
Ill look over it when I get home tonight.
Thanks

did you ever check my large list?
I am currently trying to get my needs lists together but I did see these that I know I need
2008 Allen & Ginters Team Orange TO-03 Mantooth 07 Fiasco 10 Stevens
2008 Allen & Ginters Baseball Icons B-115 Sisler B-116 Hornsby
2008 Allen & Ginters The World's Leaders WL-1 2 6 9 10 15 25 27(2) 29 31 32 37 42
2008 Allen & Ginters Pioneers Of Aviation PA-5 Aerodome

Pretty sure I need these still

OK - if you want them all for the Abreu cards, that's fine. Or if the Abreus are more than the minis, let me know - don't have access to Beckett anymore. Thanks!