BSL Update: 2020#5 - midpoint of Spring Training

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files are uploading now. Website should be updated later.

I *think* we have the issue with Texas loading the game solved. Nick is going to upload the zip later tonight for Mike to try. Everyone cross fingers on that.

We are at the mid-point of spring training. Everyone needs to keep tabs on their finances and start planning ahead.

Next export deadline to finish spring training is Saturday at noon central. Odds are the sim will not be ran on Saturday, but we will see, time pending.

Cory

Cory,
I sure hope you are feeling better. Kendall sent a link and my wife tried it twice while I was at work. It was an unknown network error twice while downloading. I just did it and it may have worked. It showed that it downloaded, but I suspect something is amiss. Call if you can. I'm so sorry this has been an utter disaster...maybe I am not meant for the league.
Mike

Cory,
I sure hope you are feeling better. Kendall sent a link and my wife tried it twice while I was at work. It was an unknown network error twice while downloading. I just did it and it may have worked. It showed that it downloaded, but I suspect something is amiss. Call if you can. I'm so sorry this has been an utter disaster...maybe I am not meant for the league.
Mike

Nick hasn't uploaded the new zip file yet, I will send you a link once it is available.

Cory,
Mike

I know it's frustrating Mike but once you get settled in and running you're going to forget about this and fall in love with us all over again:)

Blue Jays have exported..

I sent Mike a zip file of my .lg file and it did not work.. It worked fine for me today, so I am out of ideas!!
Hopefully Nick has a better .lg file.. Do worry Ron, Mike will be very happy with the team that Cory built for him and keep your D'Backs in check!! LOL....

I sent Mike a zip file of my .lg file and it did not work.. It worked fine for me today, so I am out of ideas!!
Hopefully Nick has a better .lg file.. Do worry Ron, Mike will be very happy with the team that Cory built for him and keep your D'Backs in check!! LOL....

My local T-Ball team could keep my Diamondbacks in check. :)

Only a file from the commissioners will have all the required files to start up, but thanks for the effort. Then again, mine isn't working, so hopefully Nick does, otherwise we have to contact OOTP support which could very well be a waste of time with an older version.

Braves exported, off to a 10-4 start this spring, hopefully it will carry over into the regular season.